Media Anderson Silva Pushes Dana White, Make The Conor McGregor Fight Happen

silva is a cheater, should just stop fighting altogether, and he talks shit about gsp not taking challenging fights, and he's talking about fighting a guy 2 divisions below his, silva can get the heck outta here with his nonsense, the guy should just retire. At least gsp has accomplished more than he has and fought clean, never failing any tests, silva must be desperate to save his career after it being tainted for his use with ped's....ya a win over conor is not going to do much, only person who gains is conor for bragging rights even if he beats an out of prime, elder anderson silva.

Anderson still being a good troll.

"good challenge to fight a 145er..."

@ 180pounds (where he'd weigh ~200+ on fight night)...OK sure

Anderson is 6'2"-6'3" and conor is 5'7"!!

Calling out such a small fighter is like Cormier calling out Tony Fergerson, GSP calling out DJ

Doesn't do much for his legacy

Ye but Anderson is 44 and probably not on dick pills so Conor would literally kill him in cage fight.
Like he did unranked Nate Diaz???

th

Where did I say there wasn't a greater size difference? You won't find it.

So.... you are fine with GSP being two divisions apart but 5 mins ago you weren't fine with Silva being two apart? LOL.

I mean hell with your argument I could say GSP won the belt at 185 and Silva has never won the belt at 205 so this means Anderson Silva is still two divisions apart. The possibilities are endless!

So it isn’t the same which is exactly my point.

Again, who is fine about anything? You don’t even know what you are arguing about so you continue to make things up in your head.

That was bit is just stupid. If the possibilities are endless I dread to think what else you are going to say

185er wants to fight a 155er at 180? Get the fuck outta here Anderson nobody wants to see that.
I would want to watch it, but it is a dishonorable match for Anderson to ask for.

Lol at people getting all rustled. Silva and Conor are trolling. Conor called Anderson Silva out and said he would love to fight him 6 months ago and Silva did the same. I doubt Anderson Silva actually believes Conor would take the fight and Conor is trolling to stay in the head lines.

What is ironic about this thread is seeing how some of you users were cheering at the potential matchup of GSP vs Mcgregor but not for Silva vs Mcgregor. Da fuk.

Ironic? GSP talked about making 155. Actually making the division that Conor fought in.
Anderson? Not so much.

I've gotten to the point where can't stand McGregor. The shit he pulls to bring in the numbers is tired. I'd watch him fight without it, and was an immediate fan when I saw him beat Brimmage. Even what he did to get inside Aldo's head wasn't really what I like to see from fighters, but it was great because of what he did to Aldo. Pretty much Pre-MayMac Mcgregor is bearable for me in almost his entirety... Now?... No I just wanna see him destroyed every time he fights....

Which has happened 3 out of the 4 last fights he's had... lol.

But if you think that Masvidal is the kind of fighter that will push Conor's shit in. You might be disappointed. I think he'd win. I also think he'd beat Poirier, Iaquinta, Barbosa and Cowboy...I could be wrong... I

I think Tony ruins him in a fight that leaves the cage looking like the Blade disco and Gaethje.... Dear god.

But Masvidal?.. no

Masvidal kills Connor......
^
Better striking, better on the ground, more power at that weight, I don't see a scenario where Conor wins at all. Masvidal is actually a nightmare matchup for Conor. Why do you think the opposite?

Last edited:
So it isn’t the same which is exactly my point.

Again, who is fine about anything? You don’t even know what you are arguing about so you continue to make things up in your head.

That was bit is just stupid. If the possibilities are endless I dread to think what else you are going to say

No, pay attention. I essentially said the end results would be the same whether it was 1 or 2 divisions apart as he wouldn't be competitive with either fighter. Throughout your posts you kept bringing up the 1 or 2 division crap up like it actually means something. You just aren't getting it.

No, pay attention. I essentially said the end results would be the same whether it was 1 or 2 divisions apart as he wouldn't be competitive with either fighter. Throughout your posts you kept bringing up the 1 or 2 division crap up like it actually means something. You just aren't getting it.

Why are you talking about results?

This was not the point

Anderson tryin to get PAID! and i'd pay to watch that, conor said he doesn't give a fuck about weight classes, and silva used to fight at WW. Striker vs Striker, weights don't matter let's go!

I think this is a fun fight, and just for the comedic factor of it I would watch it. Both are UFC legends, draws, strikers like you said.. If Silva could get skinnier and maybe agree to a 175 or something like that I say why the hell not?

I'm guessing a lot of Silva fans are also Conor haters so the cognitive dissonance here must be off the charts for you guys...

Hilarious how poeple think because Conor said his name, it's ok for Silva to fight him. If a 5 year old says he'll kick your ass, would you punch him in the face? Bunch of dummies here.

They're both grown men, you clown.

God damn. Conor calls out everyone and says weight classes don't matter, says he can bounce Mayweather's head off the mat, and you all eat that shit up. The moment people call him out, take him up on his challenge, and Mayweather toys with him for 30 minutes, you're all on his dick. Fuck off, all of you shithouse Conor fans.

^
Better striking, better on the ground, more power at that weight, I don't see a scenario where Conor wins at all. Masvidal is actually a nightmare matchup for Conor. Why do you think the opposite?

I can see your point at 170 Masvidal seems like a totally different fighter. But at 155 I think Conor has an edge. I think he has the angles and footwork to befuddle Masvidal. I also think Masvidal tends to wait a bit at LW and I think Conor would be able to exploit that.

Back