Anderson Silva says DC fight is on

i_want_to_believe_by_dandingeroz-d9184qe.png

Please let this be true...I fear for Andy's safety, but God damn better believe I'll watch it...

If this comes to fruition then 200 is right back to being a beast ass card.

Terrible Matchup for Silva lol....if his management cares about his future as a fighter anymore...dont make this fight.

Cormier is beast and will take Silva down and destroy him.....even on the feet...DC probably wins.

What the FUCK? Anderson pissed hot why the fuck is he allowed to fight? Plus he needs to get to the back of the god damn bus and fight Hall first before anything.

Get the fuck outta here Dana.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game. You were probably happy that Hendo was leap frogging over everyone in the MW division for a title shot against Bisping when Hendo doesn't come close to deserving anything.....oh yeah and TRT.

Anderson served his punishment so just let him bang bro.

Fuck I hope this is true! How reliable is Chael?

Hard to come up with a better draw than Anderson for that fight.

Terrible Matchup for Silva lol....if his management cares about his future as a fighter anymore...dont make this fight.

Cormier is beast and will take Silva down and destroy him.....even on the feet...DC probably wins.

LOL! In a straight boxing or kickboxing match Anderson tools DC.

DC ragdolls Silva into oblivion if rumble couldn't finish DC I doubt Silva can.......

rumble was losing to welterweights when anderosn was knocking out lhw's and middleweights.

oh how soon we forget. RUmble couldnt finish vitor who Anderson starched in one round.

Back