Andy Ruiz jr vs Anthony Joshua June 1st Dazn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall are going to be in for a surprise if you think Wilder just runs through Ruiz...

Hell, Ruiz should be undefeated (go back and watch his fight with Parker)

I think it's obvious anyone would rather lose to Wilder, which begs the question, why the fuck was he fighting Andy Ruiz then? Oh cause he thought it was an easy payday, I must have forgot

Because Miller pissed hot, actually.

Joshua’s defense has always been bad and has always looked Chinny. Just needed someone who wasn’t going to just rush to try and finish the fight.

I won £90 off of £10, not bad

Joshua should have held his hands up, he was just waiting for the ref to stop it

He waited so long AJ almost had his shit together again and then stopped it

Like stop it when he's rocked don't wait 30 seconds, ask him if he wants to and then stop it.

If you're saving him from himself then do it. Don't ask him if he wants out and THEN decide for him

If the guy is standing, you ask and validate the decision based on many things which includes the replies when asked. This case, AJ was standing fine but his posture and response was enough to stop it.

andy-ruiz-johnson%20(2).jpg

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Jesus, the state of heavyweight boxing in 2019.

I think it's obvious anyone would rather lose to Wilder, which begs the question, why the fuck was he fighting Andy Ruiz then? Oh cause he thought it was an easy payday, I must have forgot

Wilder turned down eblwy in April, then turned down $100m deal, $20m to fight his mandatory.

Keep pushing that narrative, though.

One thing that struck me was how calm Ruiz was through this whole fight, like he was walking down to the corner bodega for a 40 and a bag of chicharrones. His handspeed and timing we so fucking on point; his chin was also proved to be much better than AJ's.

What is Eddie saying?
Nothing too ridiculous but Eddie haters trash him no matter what he does or says these days.

He insisted AJ has to win the rematch or he'll never be a superstar again, though he could still rebuild as a contender. Also that Ruiz would only win that fight 2 out of 10 times, and a few other things but like I said, nothing too ridiculous.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Marbled flesh is the most delicious.... We all know this....

He's not getting 50 for Fury LOL.

AJ was the ONLY guy for those two fools,Wilder and Fury, to make mega money.

Ruiz just stopped that LOL. Wilder is an IDIOT.

This 100%

Wilder made $4 million, plus PPV share from 350K buys or whatever it is.

Ruiz winning makes Wilder vs Ortiz II more ridiculous. Lol

I’ve seen so many fat dudes pull chicks hotter than those on the arm of guys built like AJ. Build means nothing. Roy Nelson knocked out guys in way better shape, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back