Antibiotics don’t lose fights “St Denis”

Yeah, I guess there's no point in trying to decipher what the exact issues were. I'm just kind of let down -- I think he has a ton of potential and hope to see him bounce back showing improvements.

Yeh, hopefully he bounces back with some improvements. Mentally, I don't think this will be a set back at all lol. The dude took the sort of beating from Santos that would have seen a lot of people stop fighting altogether, and he just said it was the best fun he's ever had in his life and got right back to it haha. Guy is an animal. I hope he goes far.

War the God of War.

Antibiotics don’t make you get knocked out
Antibiotics could be a reason not to fight but
If you have an infection, you owe it to your opponent to tell him or endure and stfu about it

To blame getting knocked out on taking them is not cool
If you can’t bring it up before a fight, don’t bring it up when you lose
So an undiagnosed, mystery “infection” is the reason you lost after you won the 1st round ?

Meh

He didn't blame the staph / antibio for the KO, but for his body not responding well in the second round.

He did have a volcano on his forehead days before the fight, and he did look slow and out of breath in the second.

Rockhold vs Weidman, I was literally wondering if BSD was on antibiotics and how they'd effect him.

Sounds like it contributed to his performance.
dude just gassed himself with that relentless pace early on
meds or not, no one would be unaffected by such output and DP had just to weather the storm

dude just gassed himself with that relentless pace early on
meds or not, no one would be unaffected by such output and DP had just to weather the storm
Yeah, both things can be true.
Maybe after the staph they thought their best chance was try like hell to get a finish in round one. No way was he pulling out of that fight. Huge opportunity

Some antibiotics absolutely ravage your body and immune system. Sounds like you're a lil bitch that's never experienced anything.

Well, obviously not that version, since that version had staph and gassed in 4 minutes lol.

This is dumb speculation. We don't know what would happen, all we know is dustin won when they fought. Anyways, as a dustin fan, do you like him and Islam agreeing to fight? what do you think about that match up?
Dustin gets smoked imo, he has a punchers chance but that's about it. Let em fight I guess since everyone else has a fight. I'd like to see it just for the fact that Dustin is at the tail end.

He didn't blame the staph / antibio for the KO, but for his body not responding well in the second round.

He did have a volcano on his forehead days before the fight, and he did look slow and out of breath in the second.
You never know, but the simplest explanation is often the truth- he just wasn't good enough to beat Dustin on that night. After all, it could be true that Costa drank too much wine the night before he got violated by Izzy, and maybe Wilder's costume walking into the Fury fight caused him exhaustion, but I don't know that the odds favor truth in those situations.

These idjuts need to stop fighting compromised. "I had a kidney transplant a fews days before weigh in, but I thought it wouldn't hold me back much. Guess I was wrong."

Nothing is worse than fighters making excuses for their losses. Man up and accept your defeat

You never know, but the simplest explanation is often the truth- he just wasn't good enough to beat Dustin on that night. After all, it could be true that Costa drank too much wine the night before he got violated by Izzy, and maybe Wilder's costume walking into the Fury fight caused him exhaustion, but I don't know that the odds favor truth in those situations.

I don't say he would have won, but his chances would certainly have been better. And it's not comparable to those other excuses, he did visibly have staph, was on antibio and clearly tired by the second round - wich I don't remember him ever be. That being said it's clear that he is still green around the edges, his stricking offence lack tools and his defence ... just lacks.

Back to the drawing board, he'll come back better.

It’s a pathetic excuse!

Some fighters just can’t except that they lost. St Denis got knocked out because he stood and traded with one of the best boxers on the UFC. He thought he could eat the hits and he couldn’t. If he can ever accept why he lost, he’s less likely to rely on his durability in the future, and utilise his defence instead. He just won’t learn from this loss going forward

These idjuts need to stop fighting compromised. "I had a kidney transplant a fews days before weigh in, but I thought it wouldn't hold me back much. Guess I was wrong."
He has a new excuse today
Dehydration

He has a new excuse today
Dehydration
Why so obtuse? Nothing new, just the consequence of having to take antibiotics, being sick and cutting in the same time. Most fighters would have give up on the cutting & the fight, but hard for BSD to stop a mission when he start it.

Back