Michel Pereira: Sparring Sessions with Sean Strickland Are 'Always Crazy'

damn-dammit.gif

Pereira fights too wild for me to ever bet on as a favorite. I feel like anyone can KO him with his style of fighting.

Plus he’s changing weight classes, he’s had a massive size advantage over just about everyone he fought, dunno how he’ll look at 185,

I wouldn’t take him anywhere close to -200 maybe a bet at -110 for even money.
He's fought pretty conservatively for some time now. And has been much more successful doing so. Against some decent opposition, too.

Strickland has never been knocked down in a fight and yet this guy claims to knock him down on a regular basis

For lack of an appropriate thread, Pereira/Oleksiejwchkcjzjczk is a banger and should deliver a big KO one way or the other. Def. looking forward to this one.

Strickland has never been knocked down in a fight and yet this guy claims to knock him down on a regular basis

For lack of an appropriate thread, Pereira/Oleksiejwchkcjzjczk is a banger and should deliver a big KO one way or the other. Def. looking forward to this one.
Flying stuff only ;)

tumblr_png4ymveBm1rofocqo3_500.gifv

giphy.gif

Yes, Strickland will get the belt back. Either he does, or Izzy gets it back

I think it has been made pretty clear that the UFC and especially Dana, does not like dealing with DDP.

Not that DDP has done anything wrong- it's absolutely his right to refuse quick turnarounds... even more so when he's CHAMP.

But, I think we all know that Dana likes yes-men. I reckon they'll try to make DDP vs Izzy happen, and then if DDP wins then they book him against Strickland in a rematch... with UFC hoping either Izzy or Strickland beats DDP.
Agreed

Sean Strickland will never fight for a title, or in a really meaningful fight ever again. He'll likely get finished in his next fight. With that being said, sparring like this is fucking retarded and one of the main reasons fighters careers are so short - and why waste literal career time.om an absolutely nobody like Strickland?

Little do most folks know Pereira was Dana's inspiration for Power Slap!

Hvv9AgD.gif

pk0qpRs.gif

OtaQE1R.gif
these never get old LMFAO

his smile showing his palm is like "you want more, bitch?" hahahahahhahaha

Back