Ian Garry Mocks Sean Strickland After Loss in UFC 297 Headliner

What's the point of this feud?

Can they even find a weight to fight at?

With Sean Strickland, it's probably easier to just ask him nicely...rather than try to bait him into a fight with trash talk

giphy.gif

1705957039140.jpeg

Very convenient for his narrative that he shows literally the last 20 seconds of a war when they have nothing left in the tank and are going for broke. Garry is such a tool - llooking forward to seeing him go 5 rounds not even with a champ but a contender and seeing how his form is.
He is. I don’t know what his wife and her ex-husband see in him?!

Given recent events, this is probably the high road version of kicking a man while he's down.

I don't think I've ever seen a more unlikable fighter than Ian Garry, and I remember the days of Tyron Woodley as champ.
Same except i would not have taken TW as an example of an unlikable guy, dont forget he let his money to gastellum when he missed weigh. Anyway one thing is for sure, machado is a lost cause at this rate...

"Please tell me to retire." His tendency to take orders from his wife (and possibly another man) come out in his speech even when he's trying to talk trash. Poor guy.

Ian Garry vs. Sean Strickland - UFC 300. That's how you build off of this drama. Set it up. Loser has to marry the wag.

Machado Garry has to get past Geoff Neal first, although TBH I think Machado Garry will style on him.
true forgot about that fight. i think geoff can get it done, it will be hard, but not sure if he will leave herpe-less

Strickland deserves all the hate because dude is always talking crap about others

Back