Raquel Pennington breaks silence on Sean Strickland’s comments at UFC 297

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a fan of Strickland, but he needs to be "fuck you" about it because anyone who gives the woke mob even an inch gets crucified. The only way to attack these bad ideas sometimes is with a junk yard dog like a Strickland or a Trump... the other side has people who will tell you men can give birth and cant be reasoned with, the only answer is a blunt instrument that hammers away with the same relentless disregard for human decency that the opposition brings.
And where does it ultimately end up if we all decide to take up smashing those who disagree with us in the mouth as a habit? Are we at the point where we just all declare war on each other going forward, and there is no attempt at finding peace like civil adults?

Sean was in absolutely no danger of being crucified by anyone as evidenced by having zero consequences for anything he said, so it wasn't necessary for him personally to say things in the way he did.

I'm not here to argue with you about your values or tell you how to think, but I would urge a reconsideration of that perspective that this is the only way we can relate/communicate with each other- through verbal assault. You won't change anyone's mind that way, and it only sows deeper division. We should be better than that.

Raquel is horrible to watch. But she's always been classy about this kinda stuff. I remember years back, someone said some dumb shit and she came back with a similar response. Respect and fuck Sean and all his incel fans. Scum of the earth.

Thirteen pages of this shit.

waah wah waah.

Strickland took Izzy out. That's pretty cool.

Pennington did not have a child with Torres. One of them had a child with a boi or a test tube.

The rest of all this shit is drivel.

Find something better to do. Fucking flakes.
it's just click bait

it’s cute you think you can accuse me of what you’re doing. You are the one that said gay people can biologically reproduce. Now you’re shifting the goalposts to ‘having children that carry their genetic information’.

gay people cannot biologically reproduce. They need adoption or surrogacy or some other means of assistance, because two gay men, or two gay women, cannot biologically, that is, sexually, reproduce. all they can do is engage in sexual intercourse.
Well, Tecia Torres is a gay person who has successfully reproduced. Her genes will be passed on to the next generation and she has fulfilled her biological imperative.

Well, Tecia Torres is a gay person who has successfully reproduced. Her genes will be passed on to the next generation and she has fulfilled her biological imperative.

did she reproduce with her life partner? The person she loves? Or some random dude her child will never know?

You know what, rather than try to clean this shit show up, I'm just going to nuke it. Good job, guys.

It's kind of sad that my last 3 posts have been deleted for ''thread derailing'' when I was just talking about exactly what gays people are going through.

It has everything to do with the topic at hand. Absolutely everything.

Admins I ask you honestly -- How was I derailing from the topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back