Raquel Pennington Wants a Couple Title Defenses, ‘Then That’s a Wrap for Me’

I can't believe in a world where Raquel Pennington is champ.

makes-me-sick-the-wire.png

Sad thing for BW is I see her fully capable of winning those two fights (unless Amanda comes back).

Pena is just an older version of MBS, will be like watching a reply.

Then it's who? Holm at 45 in a trilogy surely Pennington can finally beat her. Aldana to easily pushed against the cage. Gdr got moves but Pennington gave her a good close fight while dealing with thyroid issues.

I guess UFC won't fire up the hype machine to promote her then since there won't be much return on investment.

2013 to 2024...13 years?? The sad state of womens WB means basically a prelim random fight ended up crowning the champion...is that bad.

If she has two defences , she ll be better than most of champions both male/female in terms of being a champion
I JUST WANT CHAMPIONS TO DEFEND MORE FREQUENTLY<WhitmanDefeat>

Hopefully Rocky will be the face of Apex events now that Stickland has been promoted to PPV.

Pena Always watching the ships go Bye .. because of injuries but i think she whips Raquel watch by the time she claims to be ready Nunes comes back steals her moment ha

135 is dead. Nunes can still come back and grab the belt. Even Rousey and GDR are suitable contenders. The division is so stale.

I know she gets marked off as boring, but it's weird how people's evaluation of how good the division is seems to revolve around her 'not being good' more-so than it does 'how does she currently fit in against everyone else?'

It's like, when a fighter in any other division who has a number of losses starts racking up wins in a row, people will usually go "Oh, looks like they turned a corner." Whereas with Racquel, it seems like everyone's going "Well, no she is just permanently a 6 outta 10 in skills at best in my mind. So if MBS beat her, I would have put MBS in the 7-10 area, but because she didn't, I put MBS below 6. The champ is now a 6 and everyone else is below a 6."

The rankings haven't been updated to put her as the champ yet (which is actually going to bump all these people up by 1 on average), but at this point, she has wins over #3, #4, #5, #7, #9, & #11 and the only people she lost to in the UFC are Andrade (lost by split and avenged with a RNC and a POTN bonus), GDR, and Holm twice. And all of those women have held gold. That's really not a bad run.

Rocky should defend somewhere exotic and grand, like Abu Dhabi
Rocky vs Rousey in Dhabi

<Fedor23> ...Away?

Invicta?

(w135 & w145)

Dunno man, but this is what a lot of people used to say MMA fighters should do!

But when a lady or Khabib to it, everyone is upset?

Those hands.
Floyd would have never had a chance.

Sad thing for BW is I see her fully capable of winning those two fights (unless Amanda comes back).

Pena is just an older version of MBS, will be like watching a reply.

Then it's who? Holm at 45 in a trilogy surely Pennington can finally beat her. Aldana to easily pushed against the cage. Gdr got moves but Pennington gave her a good close fight while dealing with thyroid issues.
Once Ever?

giphy.gif

If the UFC were really offering Rousey a shitload of money to fight for the belt at 300 she'd be nuts to turn it down ........ so I guess she turned it down.

she's a stand up fighter who's never finished anyone with strikes in her long ufc career. So boring

Back