Ian Garry Mocks Sean Strickland After Loss in UFC 297 Headliner

Ian Garry is such an unlikeable person. Guy needs to fight and beat some actual top competition before he runs his mouth like he does. Also, i picked DDP to win the fight and while i thought he did win the fight, it could have gone either way. Strickland lost a close decision, big deal. I also think Strickland would destroy Garry, but the UFC will probably protect him for awhile.

Gary going full heel.. but its only funny if he realizes it, I think he is just a dickhead.

Maybe Cuckchado is saying what the WAG is telling him to say here, but he's also not wrong.

DDP and Stricks did look like a couple of bums in there. DDP with his shit-tier winging punches and Stricks having no idea how to really capitalize on any of it.

Gary is so pathetic. Pulls out of his last fight because he was so triggered, yet still runs his mouth

I feel like both competitors on Sat beat Garry, but what do I know? I would certainly watch!
Well, sure. Garry is a WW while they are MWs. But I’d like to see it as well.

I can see a gassed Ian Garry wearing a crimson mask wide eyed wondering how in the world Strickland is landing on him at will, Just prior to getting stopped due to damage and taking a beating.

Ian Garry faked illness to avoid the media, that is the biggest bitch move I have ever seen.
Woah, his wife and baby were threatened with certain impending death and immolation in the streets of America. He had to secure their lives! The FBI found several school shooters with "WAG wife boss mama" on their hit lists, etc..

One guy beat the shit out of Israel Adesanya, the consensus 2nd best middleweight of all time and barely lost to Dricus Du Plessis, the current middleweight champ. The other guy got put on queer street and was nearly finished by Song Keenan.

I don't normally wish for fighters to get KTFO but I really hope Ian Garry gets slept soon.

Back