Dricus du Plessis reveals DM conversation with Sean Strickland

90789-17027098040784-1920.jpg

WWF went out of style for me when I was 12-13 sir lol
Same here! I lost all interest the night Kevin Nash turned heel and joined the NWO, cheating to end Bill Goldberg’s win streak. I had begged and pleaded for a pair of black leather pants which I wore that night and never again <Lmaoo>

Sure will be glad when this fight is over, and then all UFC drama is over.

<{cruzshake}>

Same here! I lost all interest the night Kevin Nash turned heel and joined the NWO, cheating to end Bill Goldberg’s win streak. I had begged and pleaded for a pair of black leather pants which I wore that night and never again <Lmaoo>
Goldberg would have won UFC 1 :)

john-goldberg.gif

Sorry that happened to you sir, sounds horrific lol

Read this on Twitter/X yesterday. DDP basically saying he will play nice cause he wants his shot and the title and is afraid Sean will crumble under the pressure.

<28>

I was so far out of the loop at that point lol.

I strung along as I was a big Taker guy. Even met "Mean Marc Callus" back in the day. Very cool dude and being fond of Gothic style horror shit it worked for me. Mind I've always viewed Wrasslin (well once I was a teen anyhow) as a Soap Opera meets Comic Book action.

I ditched out after The Streak was broken but for years it was mostly used as background noise. Course MMA took all my free time over once it was available in abundance.

Still I will give props to the work those guys do and the fun they create for folks.

wpid-wp-1427003854586.gif

I fuck with Seans style of fighting

Philly shell in mma is something ive wanted to see for a long time

And someone with a game based on a jab.

But he's a grown ass man that acts like a baby

Yeah you gotta be a real low iq smooth brain to give a fuck about this fake drama outside of the cage. Stickland even admits to trying to sell the fight. All fake drama.

Im too cynical to think any of the outside stuff is real sir.

I strung along as I was a big Taker guy. Even met "Mean Marc Callus" back in the day. Very cool dude and being fond of Gothic style horror shit it worked for me. Mind I've always viewed Wrasslin (well once I was a teen anyhow) as a Soap Opera meets Comic Book action.

I ditched out after The Streak was broken but for years it was mostly used as background noise. Course MMA took all my free time over once it was available in abundance.

Still I will give props to the work those guys do and the fun they create for folks.

wpid-wp-1427003854586.gif

Fair enough sir.

Back