UFC Commentator Laura Sanko Weighs in on Sean Strickland-Dricus Du Plessis Brawl

No hip, flat ass, and not even pretty in 5 pounds of makeup

You bois are not only fat, you are blind
Senor-Chang.gif

Apropos of nothing, the Ignore function makes Sherdog so much less stupid and annoying!

Yeah, she’s not bad, I would definitely consider her an attractive woman without a doubt.

That said her looks are nothing out of the ordinary, nice body for sure but on par with many generic gym going chicks with half decent genetics, her facial features are nice enough to say she’s also pretty but she’s got that long bottle face and a huge forehead if you really wanna nitpick.

Her personality makes her a bit more attractive I would agree, don’t mean to disparage her in anyway, I like her and would hit it in a heartbeat. But ya, sherbro overreaction to any 6 or up is definitely a thing.

Why not both?

The same guys that jerk off to wmma fighters are the ones who want to hear her speak.

I'm tired of wmma on the main card and I don't care what women think about men's sports...

SankoCamTM picture-in-picture coming soon to Apex Fight Night Cards
MintyBets guest appearance

The same guys that jerk off to wmma fighters are the ones who want to hear her speak.

I'm tired of wmma on the main card and I don't care what women think about men's sports...
Oh cool, another person with an opinion! It really matters what you think!

Also, she definitely knows more about MMA than you do, and UFC is not "mens sports".

Last edited:
She's a really fine woman. Still looks really good at 40+, and I appreciate that she also does her best to be professional and knowledgeable. Some ex-fighters in the booth could learn a thing or two from her.

Edit : it's funny, I think I have like 3 people on my ignore list, it seems they're all on that thread. Would Sanko be hated by the worst idiots on sherdog ? Impossible

Last edited:
Looks at all the betas in this thread drooling over a female. Get yourself a gf or if you are too ugly ask your parents to arrange a wife for you....

Back