UFC Commentator Laura Sanko Weighs in on Sean Strickland-Dricus Du Plessis Brawl

The same guys that jerk off to wmma fighters are the ones who want to hear her speak.

I'm tired of wmma on the main card and I don't care what women think about men's sports...
{<jordan}

f1d9dc531162cfca29eedba8de5d6657

Oh cool, another person with an opinion! It really matters what you think!

Also, she definitely knows more about MMA than you do, and UFC is not "mens sports".

Good one... How many times have you fwapped to her?? OR were you doing it as you perused the thread?

80k messages here and so butt hurt over my comment. You've def done your fair share of fwapping, lol.
I just think it's weird that you are so obsessed with masturbation.

I just think it's weird that you are so obsessed with masturbation.

There's literally 0 other reason Sanko and 90% of the WMMA roster is there. It's obviously not because of their skill.

There's literally 0 other reason Sanko and 90% of the WMMA roster is there. It's obviously not because of their skill.
She is very good at her job and she has pro fighting experience. She is the first female commentator in UFC history, and she's already great and getting better at it. A consummate professional, she studies tape and knows all the fighters. She is the backbone of the Contender Series. She is also a purple? belt in BJJ, a wife, and a mother.

You, on the other hand, are just a creepy misogynist on a karate forum who posts about other men jerking off.

Love after all these years of praising Sanko.....she is finally getting the attention she deserved...which I can benefit by seeing more of her everywhere.

She is very good at her job and she has pro fighting experience. She is the first female commentator in UFC history, and she's already great and getting better at it. A consummate professional, she studies tape and knows all the fighters. She is the backbone of the Contender Series. She is also a purple? belt in BJJ, a wife, and a mother.

You, on the other hand, are just a creepy misogynist on a karate forum who posts about other men jerking off.

Great take away. I'm a retired professional fighter, bjj blackbelt and have worked for the UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, PFL, Glory and pretty much every other promotion you've ever watched on cable or PPV.

If she wasn't an attractive woman, she wouldn't have a job with the UFC. It's literally the only factor separating her from others.

You're ok with it because she's much more qualified than you (someone that spends and inordinate amount of time on a karate forum) and the people you mix with. Keep fwapping....

Great take away. I'm a retired professional fighter, bjj blackbelt and have worked for the UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, PFL, Glory and pretty much every other promotion you've ever watched on cable or PPV.

If she wasn't an attractive woman, she wouldn't have a job with the UFC. It's literally the only factor separating her from others.

You're ok with it because she's much more qualified than you (someone that spends and inordinate amount of time on a karate forum) and the people you mix with. Keep fwapping....
Do you ever make posts that aren't about masturbation?

Great take away. I'm a retarded professional fighter, bjj blackbelt and have worked for the UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, PFL, Glory and pretty much every other promotion you've ever watched on cable or PPV.
Also
<YeahOKJen>

She knows a lot more about MMA than you do

Back