Dricus Du Plessis Doesn’t Regret Sean Strickland Trash Talk

giphy.gif

The guy behind Dricus with the shades and hoody looks crazy high lol

And meanwhile Sean is still fuming, losing sleep and is ready to attack DDP anywhere.

Talk about Dricus winning the mental warfare.

DDP dis nothing wrong an of anything had been a great sport about it

Wish I could like this multiple times

Easy to say when you don't understand what someone has gone through in life, and you yourself have never experienced something like that before.

I don't get the criticism for Sean crying when talking about the details of his childhood. That makes me respect a man more because he is a real person. A fraud would pretend it didn't affect him.

Dricus Africanus: "I regret nothing".

Stricklands being played like a fiddle at this point.

Drama sells.

Even their scuffle drummed up more interest in the fight.

I became a big fan of Strickland over the past year, but I actually like both these dudes as fighters.

May the best man win.

Why would dricus regret absolutely obliterating his opponent in the mental warfare department?

If anyone should regret talking trash, it should be sean. He brought all of it on himself.

This is what is winning me over, for sure.

Honestly, I never knew much about him until 6 or so months ago, but after his stuff with Izzy and now Sean, I’ve been trying to hop on this war wagon he has got going. Seems cool and well spoken.

IMHO, DDP he was go many too far but it was have positive effect on our whole flat Earth. It makes Sean Tarzan become final form, anti-bullying, #AmericanHero, symbol of peace and justice God of Freedom Sean Tarzan. His potential was now touching the firmament itself.

Honest on gods, as long as DDP he was #BeNiceToChris then all was no caps cool.

#GANAB #StopAmericanHate

lol, not from what I remember, seemed he was even quite polite about it.

I rewatched lol

Nawwww DeSean kicked it off, then couldn't handle it lol.

And I still think that DDP was polite, saying that his father beat him is a lot more polite than 'Your dad fucked you', and ''You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:'

Sean Stickland has said horrible things about so many people but gets butt-hurt when sometime does it to him. A classic cause of being unable to take what you dish out. DDP bringing up Sean’s daddy issues still has him crying to this day.

He handled Izzy's awkward race-baiting/flexing like a champ, so ya, don't think Strickland's mental games will work (and may very well backfire, as he seems unstable/ a verbal glass cannon himself).

Homeboy won't talk about it anymore because Sean will legitimately stab him.

Seems shook.

Hopefully Sean will see the error in his ways and try to be a better person but all signs point to he will continue to be an asshole.

Sean will say something and when he does, I fully expect Dricus going all in on him again. It will again be warranted

Good for DDP. Maybe it's low to say those kinds of things, but if you're going to go there, stand by it and don't back off when someone reacts the way you fully intended for them to react.

Nor should he. Strickland started it.

Who cares if he got slapped around by his dad? What’s he going to do, cry about it? Oh wait…

Yet your same guy called Khalil a pussy because that last cried too. Sean is not what he thinks he is.

This. A friend of mine folded to words another man said and I laughed at him for years.

Dude said "I just came from your house and your family is dead. I ****** all the corpses and took photos" and my friend went OFF on dude! Punched him directly in his mouth! I mean hard - to where a tooth fell out!

I pulled him aside and gave him a stern talking to. And laughed at him. We're not friends anymore but that was his decision. I lost a tooth too. Tender ass mofo. Pause.....

Emperor Dricus Africanus will reign supreme over the MW division.

What about the hypocrisy of it all, you’re ok with Sean shitting on everyone but you think he should be insulated from insults because of his “lived experience”?

<DisgustingHHH>

The guy is a fraud, because he doesn’t practice what he preaches, fuck him, and what he went through, every single person I’ve ever known, including myself, has gone through and is going through something. Fuck anyone who thinks they’re special and immune to criticism.

Snowflake Strickland is such a hypocrite. Looking forward to watching The Great African Chad steamrolls him. Probably we'll get another twitter whine essay out of Stricks after it all.

If Sean doesn’t want it talked about he shouldn’t bring it into the public domain. Still shitty for Du Plessis to bring it up but we’re not exactly talking about the most upstanding citizens here are we!

Nah. DDP didn't cross the line. It wasn't like he said it to Arnold Allen or somebody who's super respectful and quiet.

He said it to Strickland to talks about everybody's family.

It's pretty clear that Strickland is in self-sabotage mode. He's rattled beyond absurdity which is usually a sign of a guy who thinks he's likely outmatched.

If he loses, he can always use the excuse of, "well, I got too emotional for that fight."

The script writes itself.

He's stating the truth, don't sling shit if you can't take shit. Especially when you live in such a glass house.

Glass Houses and Stones or some shit.

<Fedor23>

What was greatest from Dricus was when asked about Sean jumping him at the ppv.. Instead of being all bent on showing g outrage an anger. He scrugs shoulders an goes oh well I probably deserved it an laughs.

You are Sherdogs biggest bitch right now. How does it feel? Sean Strickland would bully you everyday lol

DDP lowering himself to the POS level is understandable, but being a bigger person would seem to have some humane regret involved.

This don't make me gay, does it?

The guy behind Dricus with the shades and hoody looks crazy high lol
I DEMAND VIOLENCE AND A SACRIFICE TO THE JBG!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a fast 180 on Strickland, people loved him on here just a couple months back, very typical tho.

Sure, Sean is a hard person to feel empathy for when it comes to shit talking.

But you can bet an unfortunate number of kids who are fans of the UFC get abused at home and registered this person in a role they look up to used child abuse as slight against the abused and that kind of sucks for them. Does it make it a little less desirable for a kid to want to divulge their abuse if said kid keeps hearing about a grown man getting clowned his past abuse? Maybe a bit.

Not worth it go that low to achieve verbal retaliation or hype a fight IMO but it's not how I make my living.

Such a fast 180 on Strickland, people loved him on here just a couple months back, very typical tho.
I still like him, I just think his head games won't work on DPP and he's proving that he can dish it but can't take it . . . although if he puts on a clinic again like he did to Izzy then none of this matters.

Back