Yadong Song Responds to Sean Strickland’s Controversial Comments About China

Lol, hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

A revisionist and evasive. I see that you ignored the main point of the comment and went straight to using negative buzzwords and labeling to win an argument or prove your point.

You mention logical fallacy to sound smart or distract from the main argument, yet you're not smart enough to see your use of strong-arming and straw man tactics in this reply/comment.

Then again, you are the same guy who made a stupid declarative statement, then tried to say it was an interrogative one because they got called out that their statement is wrong and ill-informed. Now the only recourse you can think of is "Whaaaa, whaaa, this guy is a racist....whaaa, whaaaa!"

Again: Lol, hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Description: Asserting that your conclusion or facts are just “common sense” when, in fact, they are not. We must argue as to why we believe something is common sense if there is any doubt that the belief is not common, rather than just asserting that it is. This is a more specific version of alleged certainty.

Logical Form:

It's common sense that X is true.
Therefore, X is true.

You can't even own being a banned poster. How insecure are you?
How schizophrenic are you? Any more fan-fiction you'd like to write about me?

Typical Strickland hateful comments. Yeah, both came from China, but trying to stereotype Chinese people by saying those are the biggest contribution by Chinese people when there is so much racial tension and so much hate towards Chinese people who were getting attacked during COVID pandemic. I know a few Asian people who got attacked during COVID, but then again, Strickland is a self centered narcissist who does not care of anyone else's safety and feelings. He just a classic bully who has meltdowns and becomes a cry baby when he cannot bully someone like Dricus.

can't wait to see maga turds get humiliated again in 2024

it's gonna be a fun year

also DDP beat that hillbilly ass

A history buff too!

• China at 76,702,000 (1949–1987),
  • the Soviet Union at 61,911,000 (1917–1987)
  • Nazi Germany (1933–1945) at 20,946,000
  • Democratic Kampuchea (1975–1979) at 2,035,000,
  • Vietnam (1945–1987) at 1,670,000,
  • Poland (1945–1987) at 1,585,000,
  • North Korea (1948–1987) at 1,563,000,
  • Yugoslavia (1945–1987) at 1,072,00

<Moves>
what are those numbers, casualties? and what Poland is doing there ??. You smell like an idiot.

So wonderful to see all the butthurt wokies in this thread. I guess Yadong doesn't realize what free speech is, considering he's from China where true oppression lives through a dictatorship.

If you actually research how many deaths the US is directly and indirectly responsible for in South and Central America and how little we get rightfully blamed for it, you realize that we are the most fucked up nation on earth. (I lived half my life in Russia and half my life in the US, both are shit, but America is objectively worse as far as negative effect on other countries historically while pretending to be about "freedom" and "democracy".

Man, still on that? Is that all you can argue about? Instead of trying to prove your point of stating that Kansas or the US was the origin of the Spanish Flu (H1N1), thus implying that saying "COVID" came from China is bad because we don't do the same for the Spanish Flu.

FYI, (most) people are not angry that Covid came from China, they are angry that: (1) the world was lied to when people were told COVID-19 was natural versus engineered (intentional or unintentional) with no consequences to those people/companies/government institutions, (2) the Chinese government decided to hide the fact that COVID-19 virus was out spreading and was highly contagious, and (3) the Chinese government, after knowing what they new, didn't shutdown their boarders and stopped all international flights to and from their country.

I want to believe you know this, but this short interaction with you makes me think I'm giving you too much credit.

Lastly, the use of "the Chinese" (or some version) tends to, more than not, refer to the Chinese Communist Party. Whether people are smart enough to articulate in the first place is definitely on them, especially since there are many cynics (like yourself, IMO) willing to use those faults as tools to strong-arm people and 1-Up people in discussions.

For argument's sake, I'll concede and agree that people don't have "common sense" or "common sense" is a misnomer. So, my saying "people with common sense..." was misused.

Now explain to me how using the phrase "people with common sense..." = equates to racism is okay or whatever you are trying to say that makes me look bad.

"'Appealing to common sense is a formal logical fallacy. Bonus stupid points for effectively saying 'common sense is when racism'".

My use of "people with common sense" doesn't change the fact "that most people Chinese people = the Chinese government because of their authoritarian system." But then I'm not a cynic and I allow people to explain themselves better before I start labeling people "-cist and/or -isms."

Waiting for another reply that has no substance in regards to the original discussion topic,
Cheers

How schizophrenic are you? Any more fan-fiction you'd like to write about me?
@Eisbar you loser <45> <45> <45> <45>

Why are you so insecure that you can't admit that you're a multiple time banned War Room loser? The hive of scum and villainy and you're such a piece of shit that you still get banned.

How pathetic can you be?

Strickland forgot to mention fentanyl, IP theft, hoovering up personal information and data, predatory loans to third-world countriess, etc etc.

Reactions: Cid
Barely a week into the year and we're already getting threads filled with extreme retardation. Hell yeah.

what are those numbers, casualties? and what Poland is doing there ??. You smell like an idiot.

Writes at about a 3rd grade grammar level, yet has audacity to accuse me of being an idiot!

Anyway, I've already answered that question and it's only three posts after the one you quoted.

Apparently, you're not a big reader either.

But here's this anyway:
<Moves>

Dang the war room sounds fun and entertaining. I should stop by there more.

• Haha
Reactions: Cid
He found his comments to be baseless did he? Covid came from China - true. Huge amount of plastic products come from China - true. What's 'unhinged' or 'baseless' about that?

Back