Yadong Song Responds to Sean Strickland’s Controversial Comments About China

I'm queen b, brack1s, and several other posters all at once. Any other schizophrenic intrusive thoughts you'd like to share?
Account less than a year old... straight to the WR...

Which banned account are you then?

Follow up: Why did you come crawling back when it's clear you're not wanted?

Account less than a year old... straight to the WR...

Which banned account are you then?

Follow up: Why did you come crawling back when it's clear you're not wanted?
lmao, this loser thinks this is an elementary school playground

I think it's fine. Sean needs some group of imaginary enemies to vent about. If he doesn't have the Chinese then he would go back to Muslims. He trains with too many Muslims to do that.

lmao, this loser thinks this is an elementary school playground
You're a War Room reject.

War Room posters are already scum (I'll own it) you're a level below scum. Just be real to yourself bro.

China is literally an enemy to freedom in the world... they don't believe in freedom at all only the "greater good" of china this is a waste of time

You're a War Room reject.

War Room posters are already scum (I'll own it) you're a level below scum. Just be real to yourself bro.
There is nothing scummier than a reactionary. Weak men who dress up their emotional reactions and pre-existing racial, religious, and sexual biases as some sort of principled ideology. Just say you're racist bro and be real to yourself.

China is literally an enemy to freedom in the world... they don't believe in freedom at all only the "greater good" of china this is a waste of time
Since 1945 the United States has overthrown more than 50 foreign governments - most of them democracies. How many bodies sit in the sands of Iraq as a result of this "freedom"? Remind me again?

Reactions: TR1
There is nothing scummier than a reactionary. Weak men who dress up their emotional reactions and pre-existing racial, religious, and sexual biases as some sort of principled ideology. Just say you're racist bro and be real to yourself.
I already admitted to being a WR poster.

You on the other hand are a banned WR poster. Hard to imagine how much of a piece of shit one needs to be to get banned from there.

Song Yadong: "I like puppy dogs and rainbows. Peace and love to all mankind"
Racist American chuds:
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa-ca443f4786.jpg

I already admitted to being a WR poster.

You on the other hand are a banned WR poster. Hard to imagine how much of a piece of shit one needs to be to get banned from there.
You have literally no idea who I am. What you're doing at the moment is pure schizo posting.

Most "common sense people" wow I'm really dealing with an intellectual juggernaut here.

Appealing to common sense is a formal logical fallacy. Bonus stupid points for effectively saying "common sense is when racism".

Lol, hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

A revisionist and evasive. I see that you ignored the main point of the comment and went straight to using negative buzzwords and labeling to win an argument or prove your point.

You mention logical fallacy to sound smart or distract from the main argument, yet you're not smart enough to see your use of strong-arming and straw man tactics in this reply/comment.

Then again, you are the same guy who made a stupid declarative statement, then tried to say it was an interrogative one because they got called out that their statement is wrong and ill-informed. Now the only recourse you can think of is "Whaaaa, whaaa, this guy is a racist....whaaa, whaaaa!"

Again: Lol, hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh and I suppose America is a friend to freedom in the world?

A history buff too!

• China at 76,702,000 (1949–1987),
  • the Soviet Union at 61,911,000 (1917–1987)
  • Nazi Germany (1933–1945) at 20,946,000
  • Democratic Kampuchea (1975–1979) at 2,035,000,
  • Vietnam (1945–1987) at 1,670,000,
  • Poland (1945–1987) at 1,585,000,
  • North Korea (1948–1987) at 1,563,000,
  • Yugoslavia (1945–1987) at 1,072,00

<Moves>

Retarded made up numbers.

Lmao @ the Soviet Ones in particular. I love how we have gone from "The Black Book of Communism" made up numbers of 20 million now to 62 million! Wow!

Weird how US and British massacres and famines of native populations did not make it on your list. Mighty weird indeed.
Also very weird indeed how you list Vietnam and Cambodian numbers without including the huge death toll there as a result of foreign intervention.

Last edited:
Back