Crime Antifa Megathread

Its a stupid meme tactic developed recently by left wing protestors. We even had a thread on it, where McDonalds stopped selling milkshakes because they were used in this way while Burger King tweeted out that they still sold them.

Thank you. I didn't know milkshakes at protests/rallys was a thing

Last edited:
Thank you. I didn't know milkshakes at protests was a thing
With the current pace that pop culture races at I am not surprised you heard it here first, there are so many things that I first heard of here. Like covfefe, I had no idea what that was about for like a day and I saw it referenced everywhere. I thought I was going crazy.

agreed!
Likewise the neo nazis are all demented. Those are the one in ten lol.
Yes 10 of 10 fucked up people are fucked up.
I was referring to general groups like white people /black people Republicans/Democrats Americans/foreigners.

Yeah I understood. Every population of people has it's relatively useless members. It becomes a problem when that useless 10% of the population start to feel removed from mainstream society, so they decide to create a club. When you get a bunch of those people together nothing but bad things happen.

It's funny that you bring up the neo-Nazi guys they clash with. They are literally the same people. Think of that neo-Nazi kid who ran the girl over. Can't you picture that same kid marching with Antifa? They all look the same to me. He just happened to have read a certain type of propaganda that pushed him in the racist/nazi direction. If he read some other propaganda, he could have ended up in some other extremist group. I'm sure he was very malleable at one point in his life.

I was thinking when I saw this article that I can't believe that we let these morons control headlines. These people are completely irrelevant in every single way. They are our society's losers and outcasts, the guys too dumb or lazy to get jobs and too delusional to better themselves.

But for some reason, when they form a group, we suddenly pay them attention. They love it. They've been ignored their whole lives, and now they can make national news by throwing milkshakes.

It's all fair game. These guys want to bang, let em.

I got my money on Tiny Toese.

Bring on Jeff Monson. Tiny will beat his ass too.

That’s never been the case.
Lol yes it is has always been the case. You dorks didn't give a fuck when gianforte assaulted a reporter.

Cesar Sayoc threatens dems *crickets* from the right

Antifa throws milkshake
tenor.gif

Antifa and it’s defenders/supporters are true betas. Betifa is absolutely a terrorist group much like BLM.

Intellectual lightweights, virtue signaling cucks at their absolute finest.

Instead of opposing bad speech with good speech they assault those who dare oppose SJW talking points.

Portland Oregon is completely fucked.... those in power there should be ashamed of themselves...

Lol, me either. I was like, damn it sucks for that Twitter reporter that they all just left McDonalds or something.

giphy.gif

Yeah I understood. Every population of people has it's relatively useless members. It becomes a problem when that useless 10% of the population start to feel removed from mainstream society, so they decide to create a club. When you get a bunch of those people together nothing but bad things happen.

It's funny that you bring up the neo-Nazi guys they clash with. They are literally the same people. Think of that neo-Nazi kid who ran the girl over. Can't you picture that same kid marching with Antifa? They all look the same to me. He just happened to have read a certain type of propaganda that pushed him in the racist/nazi direction. If he read some other propaganda, he could have ended up in some other extremist group. I'm sure he was very malleable at one point in his life.

I was thinking when I saw this article that I can't believe that we let these morons control headlines. These people are completely irrelevant in every single way. They are our society's losers and outcasts, the guys too dumb or lazy to get jobs and too delusional to better themselves.

But for some reason, when they form a group, we suddenly pay them attention. They love it. They've been ignored their whole lives, and now they can make national news by throwing milkshakes.
I don’t often agree with you but this is 100 percent spot on!

Used to deal with these Antifa on the regular when I lived in downtown Portland. Can't believe how much our own Mayor won't stand up to these stanky arse cowards. Starting to think Wheeler may be bought by the person funding these sissies.

Interesting to see a 'leader' kowtow to a bunch of masked violent 'anti-fascists. But this is what any future Mayor of Portland will have to deal with to get re-elected in this Far Left city. So sad

the extremist left should be called the retarded left, and the extremist right should be placed on the same level. The main or majority of society is called the progressives, you all have more in common than you think; Black, White, Brown, you're all the same or similar.

conservatives are cool with violence against journalists until it's one of their own

giphy.gif

It's like you want this to be true, just to justify your side's violence.

Microcosm of what's wrong with the unhinged left these days.

How many people has antifa killed again? The far right has killed several dozen in the last year.

How many people has antifa killed again? The far right has killed several dozen in the last year.
So their lack of success means they get a pass for this shit fuck off with that crap. Some of the apologist for this group are astonishing stupid.

In Antifa's case, it's 10 out of 10. You don't participate in a group like that unless you're a demented social outcast. They are just looking for something to be a part of, same with most extremist groups.

Well thanks for being one of the few if not only left leaning posters condemning this shit. Most others have been silent.

I figured some like polishcunt are secretly applauding this nonsense.

Eventually someone will start shooting in self defense, and all of this Antifa nonsense will end.

Sam Harris actually talked about this and took it far more serious then some. His concern is hitting public figures with a milkshake serves as a mock assasination and will (likely unintentionally) show the small amount of nutcases how possible it might be to kill that person. Never really thought of it that way but he definitely wasn’t trolling when he said it.

Back