Crime Antifa Megathread

They are reporting now that the "Milkshakes" that they were throwing had quick drying cement in them.

brutal or brutally is another word that is losing or lost meaning. You usually see it with police. Police brutalize man! Watch the video and they tackled him and he got some scrapes or bruises. Maybe it was justified, maybe not, but not brutal unless you get a severe injury and usually the attacker means to hurt you. If you accidentally land on my foot while playing sports and you compound fracture your tibia and fibia, maybe it's a brutal injury, but the foot you landed on doesn't make it a brutalizer.

I'd say more like "autsy incel trying to cash in with a gopro" rather than "journalist"

Ted Wheeler (mayor and self-declared police commissioner) needs to go.

People crying about antifa not being considered a terrorist group lol. This is America bitch. The kkk been killing folks for close to a century and they aren’t considered terrorist. Why would you think some punks throwing shit would be?

Nothing says you oppose Fascism quite like assaulting and robbing a conservative gay Vietnamese-American journalist for his opposing political beliefs.

Lots of people on Twitter not only defending the attack but rejoicing in it.

One lady claimed that Ngo has been "harassing" Antifa and "baited" them into attacking him.

What I find funny is that these are the same people who invented the safe space and micro aggression. People who say you can't use certain words, tell certain jokes or use the wrong gender pronouns because it puts people in serious danger.

It's just funny how certain people can be ultra sensitive to the needs of others in one instant, and then support the literal beating of someone the next instant.

Sam Harris actually talked about this and took it far more serious then some. His concern is hitting public figures with a milkshake serves as a mock assasination and will (likely unintentionally) show the small amount of nutcases how possible it might be to kill that person. Never really thought of it that way but he definitely wasn’t trolling when he said it.

I guess I do see his logic there. If you're close enough to throw a milkshake on someine, you're close enough for a handgun or even a knife to assassinate someone

So then it's simply a matter of would security catch stop said real weapon from being in the area at all?

I don't know if that's in the back of the mind of milkshake throwers at all, or if it's just a sticky thing that leaves an embarrassing mark while not truly being assault for any charges to be filed other than a misdemeanor disturbing the peace at worse.

Ngo is a good journalist and has been exposing not only this bunch of wankers but other things too.

Ngo is a good journalist and has been exposing not only this bunch of wankers but other things too.

Yes he does...he covers shit mainstream media won't even touch. Like Daniel Bertram and his vicious assault on a woman (for no reason)

and he's Asian which also explains why the left hate him.

Because you’re not allowed to be free and feel safe in America?

No. Because he should know how Portland's Mayor ENABLES these TERRORISTS to roam free and cause Havoc.

He should know how Portland's Mayor tells the Police to NOT Arrest ANY ANTIFA MEMBER and just back off, letting them do their Terrorizing.

Did what happened to Andy was deserved? No it wasn't.

But he knows the risks like all of us. Unless he's been living under a rock and reading the news, this was entirely avoidable.

Portland is a Lawless City right now and anyone going there, goes at their own peril.

Did somebody pepper spray/mace him?

I again will say, as I have since the start of this heinous bullshit, what is with allowing these terrorists to wear masks?

It is generally illegal anywhere outside of Halloween, NYE eye mask or a costume party or something, mainly because of the klan, but also for obvious reasons like this. You don't let these motherfuckers form mobs in masks. Not any group. That's always been a thing. Why would you!? Can any LEOs help me out with why this is suddenly "OK" or permitted?

IT'S THE FUCKING MAYOR THAT ENABLES THIS.

That's why they're allowed to wear Masks and no one is doing anything about it.

Youre an idiot. Confronting people at protest is giving them what they want, free Press. Don't misquote me you stupid twat

First of all it's "You're" not "Youre".

As far as confrontation goes...

Antifa keeps playing with fire.

I wonder when they get burned, who they will cry to the most loudest for assistance?

What do you mean "cry"? One day, some nut-job is going to put one or more of them six-feet-under the way things are going.

When the Mayor is a corrupt piece of shit and the Police are ORDERED by the Mayor *NOT* to do their jobs, sooner or later the Law-Abiding Portland Citizens will no longer be Law-Abiding when they encounter ANTIFA (if you get my drift)....

Thank you. I didn't know milkshakes at protests/rallys was a thing

These "milkshakes" (I saw the article by @PHATV ) contain QUICK-DRYING CEMENT.

So in essence, they are throwing mini-cement blocks at people's heads.

Lots of people on Twitter not only defending the attack but rejoicing in it.

One lady claimed that Ngo has been "harassing" Antifa and "baited" them into attacking him.

What I find funny is that these are the same people who invented the safe space and micro aggression. People who say you can't use certain words, tell certain jokes or use the wrong gender pronouns because it puts people in serious danger.

It's just funny how certain people can be ultra sensitive to the needs of others in one instant, and then support the literal beating of someone the next instant.

Exactly

I mean, a gay Asian man gets assaulted by mostly white people. You would think Leftists would be pouncing on this story.

I tell this to my folks all the time. If you want to protest the 'unjust' shooting of unarmed black men by the white police officers go on and do it. It's the right thing to do. But if you sit quietly while innocent black men, women, and children are shot and killed every weekend during the summer in your neighborhoods, how can anyone take your movements seriously?

Back