Any Fighting promoters I am looking to fight

homelander661

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As the title states, if there are any fight promoters and managers that are looking for dedicated upcoming fighters. I am your guy. I have a decent amateur boxing background and I am looking to turn pro in mma. I am 21 years of age and I reside in Brampton Ontario canada. Please contact me. I am willing to fight for any amount even if it’s 0$. I just want my name out there, want it to be recorded and published. I am looking to fight. Brampton Ontario Canada. Email me at [email protected] for serious inquiries.

Talk to your trainers and other fighters at your gym.

Putting out feelers like this online is only going to get you a promoter who views you as a random can for one of their up and coming guys to crush.

Talk to your trainers and other fighters at your gym.

Putting out feelers like this online is only going to get you a promoter who views you as a random can for one of their up and coming guys to crush.
As I said I would be down to fight anyone as long as it’s recorded , for 0$ too

Stalk events on social media (if you haven't) and start a conversation, get involved, etc.. BBS is basically dead and I doubt anyone will notice or respond here but I could be wrong and it's always good to keep trying different venues.

You could also look out for some of the folks here with fighter tags and see if they have any angles or suggestions.

G'luck and appreciate those who step in the cage greatly.

As I said I would be down to fight anyone as long as it’s recorded , for 0$ too

Real talk, are you currently at a gym with at least a few amateur fighters?

If not, get back to or in to an mma or boxing gym that has fighters.

You need the sparring partners but also the connections to the amateur / pro fight scene.

Last edited:
Good old Ontario pumping out more fighters. I wish ya luck and hope ya land a fight man.

As the title states, if there are any fight promoters and managers that are looking for dedicated upcoming fighters. I am your guy. I have a decent amateur boxing background and I am looking to turn pro in mma. I am 21 years of age and I reside in Brampton Ontario canada. Please contact me. I am willing to fight for any amount even if it’s 0$. I just want my name out there, want it to be recorded and published. I am looking to fight. Brampton Ontario Canada. Email me at [email protected] for serious inquiries.

I saw this post as well:

Screenshot_9-2-2024_19620_www.reddit.com.jpeg

So your name is out there. Does it have to be in Ontario or will you be down to travel to other countries?

Aside from boxing, what is your grappling background like?

The refusal to answer the question "are you training at a gym" is giving me Iron Khan vibes.

Don't listen to the haters they don't want you to succeed.

It's a mindset like this that can see you be a champion. Fight anyone for The W.

Fuck The Cash!

Back