Media Jamahal Hill: "I was NOT knocked out", asked UFC for a fight the Monday after Pereira loss

I think what is going on is that Hill is not having an easy time dealing with the fall out of the 300 loss. The media is on it, Alex mocked him, and then you have all the fans poking at him. It's the first time he's dealing with something like this in the spotlight, it's not easy I am sure. I think he's embarrassed as well after he talked so much the week of the fight.

Some fighters just take losses better than others.

wraO28N.jpeg

He's not lying, his arms failed until ref stopped and he's immediately rolling over to get up but the ref(rightfully) kept him grounded. When yall worship a dude or just don't like the other, the bullshit that gets posted... smh

He's immature as hell, or completely deluded. Or both!

"It knocked my equilibrium off"
Poatan hit him so hard the guy didn't even know he was already on his back at that point.

He clearly wasn’t unconscious just beaten to the point they had to stop the man from beating him unconscious. He isn’t lying just a funny statement

Yeah, Bisping had no memory of his first Hendo fight, it happens.

Im kind of surprised the AC licensed him to take another fight in around 70 days from getting KO´d, its not the promotion´s job, its the AC and they failed Hill, but since the did...im hopping to see Hill on a Reyes type fall from here on.

Dude must have been dreaming because he was NOT defending after his eyes rolled back into his head and he was getting pounded out on the ground.
He didn’t say that didn’t occur he said he wasn’t knocked out. He was surely about to get beat there but he absolutely wasn’t

i can't even be irritated by this guy. it's just funny to me. he's not even trying to spin an excuse, he's just straight up lying about it lmao
He didn’t get knocked out he was well on the way when the ref stopped it. I don’t think you understand what LIE means

Back