Anyone else concerned by the fact that Tony's still on the roster?

Dana's Conscience

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I would think that the UFC would've sent him on his way by now if they didn't have any intention of giving him another fight. Yes, Dana said he should retire at the 296 post-fight presser, but he's also said that before about guys whom he's let fight again (Shogun, Weidman, etc). I'm starting to get a creepy feeling that we're going to see a Kevin Lee rematch sooner rather than later.

Tony probably begged Dana to give him another fight and said he was injured. He’s obviously a draw still so the ufc isn’t going to release him

Concerned, but not surprised. The UFC won't have the decency to protect Tony from himself, it seems.

Yes a bit concerned. He should retire but if no longer on the UFC roster he'll be looking to fight somewhere and somebody will allow him for his name value.

CTE falls under the umbrella of CSO. I say let him bang for the glory. He’ll either find it or he won’t even remember he was chasing it… A win/win for Tony.

Tony probably begged Dana to give him another fight and said he was injured. He’s obviously a draw still so the ufc isn’t going to release him
B.J. was apparently begging Dana for one more after each L towards the end. It took the Lava Shack for Dana to come to his senses.

Probably because he is still a draw, dude is basically the most popular and talked about fighter on the cards he’s on even though he’s on a losing streak. When he walks out the crowd always pops hard, it’s kinda crazy.

hes gone after his next fight win or lose

Not concerned at all cause Tony's a major douche so don't mind seeing him get hurt.

Not like the guy has many brain cells to lose anyway, more blows to the head could only make him smarter.

One more fight. Easy opponent. But if he wins, he wants more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back