Anyone else concerned by the fact that Tony's still on the roster?

Been waiting for someone to make this thread. It’s absolutely insane, Tony will never win another fight in the ufc. Clay Guida beats him at this point, I’m being dead serious.

Tony is so stubborn, he is a very stubborn person. Don't expect to see him retire anytime soon. He is beyond deluded. He'll go for many many many more years

Probably give him someone like Ryan Hall or something. The thing with Tony is he's popular and people care because of his personality. So if UFC lets him go, he will go straight to PFL and help them. They are kind of in a tight spot.

One of the rare instances where the UFC could hold Tony's contract indefinitely and not let him fight and we'd probably be ok with it. How could he fall off so badly?

Concerned, but not surprised. The UFC won't have the decency to protect Tony from himself, it seems.

They can't anyways, if they cut Tony another promotion will sign him and use his name for publicity while their fighters smash a "UFC LEGEND". Tony is going to keep fighting.

He's one loss away from the setting the record, champ shit only.

Not concerned at all cause Tony's a major douche so don't mind seeing him get hurt.

Not like the guy has many brain cells to lose anyway, more blows to the head could only make him smarter.
Yeah. Tony is an asshole and always has been but got a pass for winning fights and having a fan friendly style.

They can't anyways, if they cut Tony another promotion will sign him and use his name for publicity while their fighters smash a "UFC LEGEND". Tony is going to keep fighting.
You're probably right. I sometimes have that knee-jerk reaction to turn on the UFC when those shitty situations arise, but in that case, I guess they can't do much apart from offering him fights against even more broken fighters...
Also, and I know I shouldn't talk about it like if it was somehow my problem, but I'm not really sure that, the day he stops fighting, his mental state improves in any way. I don't wanna speculate too much about this. But what I'm sure of, is that it's hard to take any pleasure from seeing him inside a cage.

They are keeping him around as an easy fight for Conor if Conor gets koed by Chandler, if that fight ever happens

Back