Anyone else irritated by Zuckerberg sitting cage side ?

He is a fan atleast, not just a clout chaser celebrirty.
Would probably beat most of sherdog in a bjj match and he looks like a nerd, you feel threatened TS?

No. He's a billionaire and brings positive attention to the sport. Helps legitimize it. Also trains in it which is awesome.

He is a fan of MMA, he trains BJJ, he has the money to sit there, WTF do you care about another man that never harmed you? Fuck, I should stop reading nonsense in Sherdog but I can't , I come back every time to read things like this :(

It was funny when he kept standing up like he was part of the conversation the fighters were trying to have with Dana (which I wish they would stop doing).

Well, alteast they didnt talk about him and have the camera in his fucking face the entire time like last time. Maybe they learned a lesson.

He is a fan of MMA, he trains BJJ, he has the money to sit there, WTF do you care about another man that never harmed you? Fuck, I should stop reading nonsense in Sherdog but I can't , I come back every time to read things like this :(

jesus fucking christ go log into facebook and blow the guy for christ sake

No. He's a billionaire and brings positive attention to the sport. Helps legitimize it. Also trains in it which is awesome.
Those type of guys only really train Jiu-Jitsu, although I think Zuck has videos of striking. I'd like to see how many of them train serious boxing or Muay Thai and spar and so on. Jiu-Jitsu is a serious thing and is difficult, but when I see people like him or Lex Fridman do it I can't help but thinking they're doing it in the same way yoga moms do yoga but don't train hard power lifting or something. Probably a stupid take, but I don't take famous people training seriously.

DJIkoRf.gif

You are projecting your insecurities and beta male vibes onto him.

How do you even get cageside seats? You have to be invited by Dana and the company? So he was invited and nondisruptive.

He didn't say anything. He didnt stop Money Moicano from doing his thing or scream during the fights. He didn't plug his brand. He didn't buy out sections for his people and keep out fans.

Just let people be. Live and let live, go to church on Sunday, go to work on Monday.

Who cares. There are loads of non-fighter celebrities cage side...basketballers, NFL, random actors.
And he's still trained more than most MMA fans and most of those celebrities.
Successful businessman, trains and asserts himself onto the front row of UFC events...such a "beta" (btw this doesn't even exist in wild wolves). But not as beta as needing to make this topic to feel manly.

I’m pretty sure Dana only tolerates him because he’s wealthy and do something for the UFC, Zuckerberg contributes to the downfall of our once greater America. He is helping elect this Democratic Party which puts in place these ass backwards policies like illegals, EV (electric vehicles) and on and on. Fuck him!

Those type of guys only really train Jiu-Jitsu, although I think Zuck has videos of striking. I'd like to see how many of them train serious boxing or Muay Thai and spar and so on. Jiu-Jitsu is a serious thing and is difficult, but when I see people like him or Lex Fridman do it I can't help but thinking they're doing it in the same way yoga moms do yoga but don't train hard power lifting or something. Probably a stupid take, but I don't take famous people training seriously.

Bro I'm a 36 year old nurse, trust me, I don't "train seriously" either but I've still trained a long time, competed, and do some things well. Fighters train seriously. Normal people don't. The fact that he trains as seriously as he does when he is responsible for hundreds of billions of dollars is a testament.

All the dudes that I train with that "train seriously" don't have jobs or don't have hobbies outside of combat arts lol

I don't care for the guy but I'm not gonna be triggered by him sitting and enjoying MMA, and act like he's polluting the arena with his presence. Frankly I'm amused that the Friends plot of a fabulously rich guy in the tech business wanting to fight MMA now has a real-life counterpart.

Lame just like it’s lame when they show Trump or whoever else. Dana loves kissing ass.

I was totally cringed out by him sitting beside Dana trying to get fighters attention when they came over to talk to Dana.

It was even cringier when most fighters just totally didn't give a fuck about him .

Every time the camera was on him, you could that he was overly excited like a school boy , all smiles trying to eagerly to explain every situation to his wife.

It's like dude you are a beta nerdy computer guy who just picked up MMA 2 years ago , tf you doing trying to blend in with fighters?

Ok, feel much better now.

I think he sincerely likes fighting, and he's using his billions of dollars to do what he enjoys.

I was totally cringed out by him sitting beside Dana trying to get fighters attention when they came over to talk to Dana.

It was even cringier when most fighters just totally didn't give a fuck about him .

Every time the camera was on him, you could that he was overly excited like a school boy , all smiles trying to eagerly to explain every situation to his wife.

It's like dude you are a beta nerdy computer guy who just picked up MMA 2 years ago , tf you doing trying to blend in with fighters?

Ok, feel much better now.

He probably has more mat time than most Sherdoggers so it’s hard to hate on him enjoying his hobbies.

They wanted crocodiles around the cage for UFC 1
They got a reptile for UFC 300

It's something

He probably has more mat time than most Sherdoggers so it’s hard to hate on him enjoying his hobbies.

I'd be on the mat for 5 hours a day if I didn't have my Sherdog duties to tend to, believe you me.

Dana & Mark Zuckerberg's political leanings are pretty obvious. Also Dana is known to hold a grudge & isn't known for playing fair.

I'm in Danger ~ Ralph Wiggum/Mark Zuckerberg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back