Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

well i guess you can't claim it is impractical to shoot someone in the leg then when cops prefer to execute people instead

No sane person wants to take a life when they could use non lethal force. I don’t expect a troglodyte like you to understand that cops aim center mass to stop a legitimate threat because the most organs are there and it is the biggest target.

Not actually correct. If an officer is acting unlawfully, you can resist. Like, if an officer was trying to rip your clothes off for the purpose of rape, you can fight back and even kill a cop and not get charged.
I remember a story about a cop who shot his superior because he thought the guy was going to rape him. Never heard what ended up happening with that.

I misremembered the story above, I thought the guy was killed. Sarge didn't die and the shooter will be going to trial in September.

Rusk is accused of shooting James City County police Sgt. Christopher Gibson outside a Williamsburg bar in January 2023. Gibson survived, and Rusk was charged with aggravated malicious wounding.

Rusk claimed he fired in self defense because, according to a 911 call, Gibson was making sexual advances toward him. Neither the special prosecutor in the case nor Rusk’s attorney could be reached for comment.

Both officers were placed on administrative leave following the shooting. As of Friday, Rusk remained on unpaid administrative leave and Gibson was on an unspecified “alternate duty assignment” outside of the police department, a county spokesman said.

In what state is it illegal to resist an unlawful seizure of your person?

Not actually correct. If an officer is acting unlawfully, you can resist. Like, if an officer was trying to rip your clothes off for the purpose of rape, you can fight back and even kill a cop and not get charged.

Hell must've frozen. We pretty much said the same thing.....except you added some unneccesary perverse shit.

Hell must've frozen. We pretty much said the same thing.....except you added some unneccesary perverse shit.

I wanted to differentiate that activity from someone that simply doesn’t want to be arrested for some legitimate reason so they resist. You see it all the time over stupid shit.

No sane person wants to take a life when they could use non lethal force. I don’t expect a troglodyte like you to understand that cops aim center mass to stop a legitimate threat because the most organs are there and it is the biggest target.
They teach to aim for between the upper lip and second button on a man's shirt to sever the brain stem or spinal cord, at least at the community college academy I attended

They teach to aim for between the upper lip and second button on a man's shirt to sever the brain stem or spinal cord, at least at the community college academy I attended
Pretty sure that pussies don’t have upper lips.

We always had a coke bottle shaped target to aim for. But mostly, it’s two to the body, one to the head

US Marshals in Charlotte definitely underestimated the target of their warrant service for weapons violations today.

Lots of cops shot, three fatally.

RIP

It was a joke. I get the concept and agree with it. See I am not against what a cop is SUPPOSED to be and what they are supposed to do. My problem is that so few follow those rules. Although that new video of the guy trying to shoot at cops when it jammed and the cop then emptied a magazine on him. Without seeing how accurate his first 4 or 5 shots were, that seemed a little excessive

I had a gun to the back of my head on an expired tag stop by a Sheriff's Deputy, in front of my terrified fiance (at the time)...and I was driving around my building to move the car. I went to jail that night. I recently had a good encounter here in Vegas, Florida and Virginia sucked. Florida is much more terrible than Republicans like to admit.
I had a cop threaten to blow my buddies brains all over me. They were looking for someone and pulled over the wrong car. Wrong make/model and color....

Nothing horrific in this one. Just a lying petty cop going to great lengths to stand by his lie.

Good thing this dude had a dash cam. The judges ruling was pretty clear who he wanted to side with.

Michigan deputy who got forced to resign after he accidentally recorded himself on his dashcam buying drugs while he was on duty was rehired by another department less than two years later.

He also admitted that he'd bought drugs on duty several other times but wasn't charged and didn't lose his certification.

He left the second department after getting suspended because he showed up for work so high that he could barely drive his cruiser out of the parking lot. The second department didn't know about his drug problem until then because they didn't do a proper background check.

Also, check out the rant that this guy went on in the dashcam footage because he saw a black woman in a nice neighborhood walking a dog.

This thread could just be a feed of The Civil Rights Lawyer and Lackluster.

Elyria, Ohio cops were called by a man's ex-girlfriend so that she could allegedly retrieve property that was left in his home. She had no court order or warrant to enter the home.

He refused them entry, so one of the cops told her that she could kick his door in to enter the home.

After they all entered the house, the cops tased the homeowner right then arrested him and charged him with five felonies leading to him being jailed a week.

The charges were dropped because the cops didn't have a warrant to enter the home.

None of the officers were disciplined in any way for breaking into this man's home and attacking him for no reason.

The idiot female cop in this video needs to be decertified at minimum. She is the one who advised the guy's ex-girlfriend to break into the house and then tased him despite the fact that he directly informed her that he had a heart condition and a pacemaker.

This is the same department where a large group of officers went to the wrong address to serve a warrant and threw a flashbang that injured an infant.

They then lied to the mother about the child not being injured while she was handcuffed. The child had to be hospitalized after they left.

This was the second time that they'd tried to serve the warrant there despite being told that the family of the 14 year old who they were looking for had moved a year earlier.

Last edited:
Mentally disabled man has the cops called on him by Target employees because he was having trouble counting money to pay for a bike. Instead of helping the guy, they had him trespassed.

Cops show up and escalate to violence because he won't show ID.

Afterwards, one of the cops gets fired and criminally charged. Taxpayers will foot the bill for his incompetence.

The officers didn't do anything wrong in this one. It was a private business that decided it didn't want the retard in their stores.

Okay, the trial for this case is going on now.

The initial reporting was all wrong. The Target employees never called the cops on this guy or told him to leave. The officers were there because they patrol the store due to previous shoplifting incidents.

The officer who arrested the guy cuffed him for no reason and had no legal grounds to detain him much less beat up him.

Okay, the trial for this case is going on now.

The initial reporting was all wrong. The Target employees never called the cops on this guy or told him to leave. The officers were there because they patrol the store due to previous shoplifting incidents.

The officer who arrested the guy cuffed him for no reason and had no legal grounds to detain him much less beat up him.

So just a cop that wanted to beat up on, to quote @Mr Holmes, a retard.

Back