Anyone else LOwKEY becoming a MACHADO GARRY fan?

200.gif

Nah but i know some Colby and Ian haters will become fan of one of these two after their fight
I don't hate or love the guy, he has no effect on my life

Lowkey I'm coming to respect his wife's ex-husband for still being the man of the house after all the backlash.

Not really but I will most definitely be rooting for him to knock Colby stiff if they fight. Colby is far more unlikeable than Garry.

I'm becoming a bigger fan of his wife's ex the way he's pullin strings in the background.

I’m not saying this is fair and don’t expect most to get it, but every time I see his face I think of Shao Kahn from the second mortal kombat movie from the 90s(really bad in a good way) and it makes me wanna find my animality

*echo slowly fades*
animality

animality

animality

IMG_5943.jpeg
@ 3:05

Last edited:
If 80% of women you know are like that, I feel sorry for you.

He's got a good heart and is doing right by the different culture he's immersed himself in . Hes not being a wedge between father and son. His woman may be a gold digger or something of the sorts and she's gonna want other men (your girlfriend/wife/friend does too 80% of the time )

Ian is shaping up to be a heel like we havent got this emotionally/comedically wrapped up in before
nope!

You know, a guy who tried to call Neil Magny a child abuser to promote a fight is hardly going to be the kind of guy to do something like this out of sincere good will. Just a weird situation all round

Yeah I do kind of like supporting guys that fans hate but have undeniable skill like GOATlal and Ian Garry. Hopefully one of them can take the belt from Leon the eye poking fence grabbing cup kicking inactive af lamest champ

He's got a good heart and is doing right by the different culture he's immersed himself in . Hes not being a wedge between father and son. His woman may be a gold digger or something of the sorts and she's gonna want other men (your girlfriend/wife/friend does too 80% of the time )

Ian is shaping up to be a heel like we havent got this emotionally/comedically wrapped up in before
I don't think there is anyway you aren't at least a second cousin of Garry-Machado.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back