Media Jamahal Hill: "I was NOT knocked out", asked UFC for a fight the Monday after Pereira loss

He was delusional before the fight, he’s just as delusional if not more after. And he’s setting himself up for real damage asking for a dangerous striker so quickly after getting knocked out(yes you were jamahal) so shortly before it. It’ll be a like a 10 week turn around after having his eyes rolling back in his head from getting smashed in the head. This is the type of stuff that can ruin chins
yeah I tend to agree. Dude's got a bit of an attitude about him.
Anyway, fine, let him fight Rountree and let's see what happens.

I just don't think Hill is half as good as HE thinks he is.

Got KOed twice imo

He's a great athlete and hasn't been KOed so he's probably unfamiliar with it. There's a shit ton of ego and of course that controversy with the nut shot

This is woeful though

Flash knocked out. It´s officially a KO. But more similar to a tko damage wise. He was there. Recovered quick.

Five punches while unconscious

Also... five glove touches after the 'break' too (he has been saying crazy shit about that too) * and six steps back from Herb before the shot that dropped him. Guy is loopy.

And people on Sherdog create threads and wonder why Jambalayah Hill gets no respect.

740full-crackpots-cover.jpg

IMO Hill's mentally broken. Im leaning toward saying he'll never win another meaningful fight again. Once you start believing the bullshit that comes out of your mouth - and I think he's getting to that point - you've lost a certain grip on reality that will not allow you to be honest with yourself. Thats not a good thing.

He probably shouldn’t be fighting again so soon until he can come to grips with what happened in his last fight

Last edited:
Back