Anyone else still physically going to work?

How long can your office plant survive without watering it?

Yup. 5 days a week. I'm the Admin Assistant for a company who provides in home care for those with developmental disabilities. So it will always be deemed an Essential Service. Guy gets a small business loan free, to compensate for all the PTO hours the employees who work with the DD guys take. So this is literally giving them MORE money than some of the other businesses that are getting screwed.
So I get my Army retirement, AND a full paycheck. This pan don't bother me none unless the economy completely falls apart and even the feds go broke.

I am in northern China where the pandemic hit us quite badly. We are no longer under quarantine, but schools and universities won’t get back to normal for another few weeks (already been closed down for 2 months). I work at a kids school and we now teach online, and although it’s sucks sitting in front of a computer most of the day, I still find other shit to do.
I am also doing my masters here which means more online classes. The rest of the city is gradually opening up and most people seem to be back at work.

Back