Anyone ever done the carnivore diet

I've considered it, my gut biome got nuked by antibiotics and meat is the least troubling. The new probiotics I'm on have turned things around though.

This is interesting. Do you agree with her on this observation?

Reason I ask is because the Rishis (enlightened ones in Hindu Vedic texts) used to believe, in the spiritual sense, that when you consume an animal you also take in with it the creature's death agony. This, they believed, had negative effects on one's consciousness.

We know, scientifically speaking, that certain hormones are released in times of stress and heightened fear. Cortisol is one such hormone.

What I'm getting at, is that I wonder if when you consume animals that had such heightened levels of hormones when killed, they may transfer in some way to us via the consumption of them. These hormone-laden meats may, in effect, change our moods as a result.

Interesting thing to ponder.

It could have been raised T or the like.

Oh the grass fed angle lol. You know most people can't afford grass fed meat . You want me to take a strong man opinion on the matter?

Brian Shaw is incredibly smart and I trust his word on food more than most. It's the basis of his entire life.

That could be the same cattle in a field or transit. There's no need to be disingenuous.

No thanks
208863.gif

If you don't eat that then it doesn't get to exist and get those snuggles.

I've considered it, my gut biome got nuked by antibiotics and meat is the least troubling. The new probiotics I'm on have turned things around though.

It could have been raised T or the like.

Brian Shaw is incredibly smart and I trust his word on food more than most. It's the basis of his entire life.

That could be the same cattle in a field or transit. There's no need to be disingenuous.
They look nothing alike. It's like comparing a top tier athlete to some aids infected homeless street urchin. Furthermore, at quality operations, the cow is slaughtered right at home and under no stress in the moments preceding its death. Don't use your ignorance to call me dishonest.

This is one video in a multi part series in which Joel Salatin explains how cattle are supposed to live for their best health and in turn, for our best health.

They look nothing alike. It's like comparing a top tier athlete to some aids infected homeless street urchin. Furthermore, at quality operations, the cow is slaughtered right at home and under no stress in the moments preceding its death. Don't use your ignorance to call me dishonest.

This is one video in a multi part series in which Joel Salatin explains how cattle are supposed to live for their best health and in turn, for our best health.

I wasn't calling you dishonest, I was saying your pictures that you chose did not illustrate your point well.

I wasn't calling you dishonest, I was saying your pictures that you chose did not illustrate your point well.
Oh, I thought that disingenuous and dishonest are synonymous.

Regardless, there's a difference in quality between the way that farmers like Joel Salatin and Greg Judy do it vs the big name horror show operations where the cattle are knee deep in their own waste being fed their own dead.

On the quality operations, the cow doesn't even know what's coming before death. I'm not a vegan, but I do think that these animals should be treated with respect.

https://youtube.com/shorts/BMxHCU8JdH0?feature=share

I feel like that shit would give me cancer

I value fruits and vegetables the most in diet. Health over protein.

I feel like that shit would give me cancer

I value fruits and vegetables the most in diet. Health over protein.
I used to believe that until I discovered that it's a myth.

I didn't either when I was brainwashed
I bet your evidence is something you choose to believe and on the other side is evidence I choose to believe. Basically some internet article or guru online you liked. How much fruit veggies do you eat ?

I didn't either when I was brainwashed

Actuall this inspires me to buy some steak eggs and fish. I've been lacking. My Instagram full of fruits nice cream and green juices.

I could up my protein and def down my simple carbs.

Genetically I am a meat eater, where I'm from people prefer meat over anything.

I bet your evidence is something you choose to believe and on the other side is evidence I choose to believe. Basically some internet article or guru online you liked. How much fruit veggies do you eat ?
There's already a thread in which I detail exactly how aip diet literally saved my life after 6 different doctors prescribed me drugs. I eat fruit and veg, sans nightshades, if I crave it but meat is what makes me feel better. I tried everything else before that and nothing worked. I don't know where you're from, but in the US we're taught to eat grains, legumes, fruits, and veg and to consume animal products sparingly. It's a lie designed to compromise our health so that we're prescribed expensive pills for the rest of our lives to mask our symptoms. Meat is strength and vitality. I'm not that strong with a 335 deadlift but in 2014 and 2015 I almost died and couldn't get out of bed. Eating more meat saved my life.

I'm from Europe.

I would claim we're all individuals and humans as species eat everything.

I personally don't eat pork, or extremely rarely. And def don't eat shrimps those are disgusting ocean coackroaches.

Besides that my rule is that it's natural. A plant or a animal. Not something modified into something else. Like most people don't pay attention to cooking oils. I don't use any of those super refined fake oils or margerine.

I personally can stomach milk very well. I'm like addicted to it and need to have it daily.

My weakness is sugar Adiction as in habitually eating sweet things. Not drinking but eating.

I do eat grains and legumes.

I Googled that diet you mentionedand it looks good. I Personal don't wanna eat that much meat. I kinda eat all food groups.

I think depending on what your ancestors ate is also good for you, so I think it's individual.

Natural food is better then highly processed anyways.

Back