Anyone expect rumble to ko cormier?

Gervinho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He came close last time. DC is slower and looks like age has caught up with him. First rd ko looks very likely

I'm hoping he stays patient, fights long, maybe get a tko in the third or fourth from accumulated damage.

"Age has caught up with DC" seems to be the main talking point for those who are hanging desperately onto any chance that Rumble is going to win.

How about this- Who was the last to lose a fight, Rumble or DC?

He came close last time. DC is slower and looks like age has caught up with him. First rd ko looks very likely
If Cormier survives the first 2 rounds and if I were a betting man then after the second round I'd place the bet on DC winning, if that's possible to do. But my money now would be on Rumble finishing Cormier in rounds one or two. Rumble looks especially determined and fierce, and Cormier has looked better.

He came close last time.
No he didn't. DC recovered about as quickly as you possibly can. It really didn't even look like he got hurt. Was just overwhelmed by a bomb & got tossed, lol.

I think if Rumble's gonna KO him he'll have to land an even better shot than that one...which will not be easy.

in the contest to see who gets to fight Jones for the real title, I feel that DC will win again. People forget how good DC is because he has a boring personality that not many care about, but his only loss was to the real and only GOAT Jon Jones. DC use to toss around HW's

Does anyone expect Rumble to win by anything BUT a KO?? I think that's his only option, and YES, I think he does KO Cormier. Sad to say that, as I think DC is a great guy for the sport.

I have that feeling he might. Ive been watching their interviews and embedded vids and I have that gut feeling. But I may be wrong and honestly the most probable outcome is a DC UD or late round sub by DC.

I think its going to happen

Its unfortunate, because i want to see this rumble ko, but at the same time i want to see cormier vs jones 2 more than jones vs rumble....

Nope.

DC finishes him again.

War DC.

Does anyone expect Rumble to win by anything BUT a KO?? I think that's his only option, and YES, I think he does KO Cormier. Sad to say that, as I think DC is a great guy for the sport.
rear naked choke?

Im putting money down on rumble. Its with the old man though so its a hedged bet :p

Back