Anyone here a fan of Turkish food?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There is a Turkish place that opened up few months ago and I realized I haven't had Turkish food since around 2015/2016. I like the Adana Kebab and of course Donairs are excellent as well. I think I tried Iskender once but its been a while. But tell me what your experience with Turkish food is.

Screenshot_13-4-2024_154828_www.google.ca.jpeg

For your time:

Screenshot_13-4-2024_155142_www.google.ca.jpeg

Is there a big difference between Turkish and middle eastern good? Looks and tastes mostly the same!??!

I had Turkish food once at a mall. I also had donair fries a few times which were pretty good

Iranian food is slightly better than Turkish.

But London does have loads of good Turkish food.

I grew up in Germany and all the Turkish food was one of the best things about it

One of my earliest memories was being in Berlin with my Dad and it was way past my bedtime, like 1am, but we were on a bus eating huge donor kebabs. And I was too small to really handle mine so I was spilling meat all over the floor, but Donors became my favourite food

We lived in a city called Bielefeld for a while and it had the best Turkish place I'd ever been to. Holy fuck, remembering that place makes my dick hard

No, but fan of turkish actual goods

tumblr_pfy38mlv411wuergwo3_500.gif

melisa-senolsun-kimdir.jpg

Rs4IdHiW_400x400.jpg

All that slavic dna they stolen for centuries done them good

Absolutely. Adana, Kofte, nice lamb, Döner, duerum and of course baklava and kuenefe are great

There is a Turkish place that opened up few months ago and I realized I haven't had Turkish food since around 2015/2016. I like the Adana Kebab and of course Donairs are excellent as well. I think I tried Iskender once but its been a while. But tell me what your experience with Turkish food is.

View attachment 1039354

For your time:

View attachment 1039353
Yes i love it.

I grew up in Germany and all the Turkish food was one of the best things about it

One of my earliest memories was being in Berlin with my Dad and it was way past my bedtime, like 1am, but we were on a bus eating huge donor kebabs. And I was too small to really handle mine so I was spilling meat all over the floor, but Donors became my favourite food

We lived in a city called Bielefeld for a while and it had the best Turkish place I'd ever been to. Holy fuck, remembering that place makes my dick hard
Are you @fingercuffs 's cousin? She s also English but was born in that area (Paderborn IIRC).

balkans have way better meat food
turkish kebab (gyros) is good though

Back