Anyone here a fan of Turkish food?

Are you @fingercuffs 's cousin? She s also English but was born in that area (Paderborn IIRC).

No but she was also a British army kid I believe. Personally I was born in Aldershot, England but we moved to Germany when I was a baby and I was there until I went to university (my Dad preferred Germany to UK so always kept his postings in Germany)

No but she was also a British army kid I believe. Personally I was born in Aldershot, England but we moved to Germany when I was a baby and I was there until I went to university (my Dad preferred Germany to UK so always kept his postings in Germany)
when did you become Japanese?
was it like a university club or a ethnicity exchange program?

There is a Turkish place that opened up few months ago and I realized I haven't had Turkish food since around 2015/2016. I like the Adana Kebab and of course Donairs are excellent as well. I think I tried Iskender once but its been a while. But tell me what your experience with Turkish food is.

View attachment 1039354

For your time:

View attachment 1039353

Turkish food ? No.

Turkish women however....yes.

Fucking hate Turkish/middle eastern food.

The spice mixes are gross and the meat is overly greasy I think.

Donair is a Canadian food.
Not sure if serious, but I've had lots of it in Canada and it seem slike damn near every place uses a slightly different sauces. Windsor has the best!

I've only had a fast and cheap Turkish food. Full menu isnt even in english, and I get the 'homebread sammech'. Its legit really good.

There’s a Mediterranean market down the street and everything they make is excellent. I can eat like 100 stuffed grape leaves.

I prefer Turkish oil wrestling

turkish-oil-wrestlerswrestling-during-the-turkish-festival-in-london-H99HJG.jpg

Back