• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here from the old days!

Whatyameanolddays?

Sherdogolddays?

MMAolddays?

Oldolddays?

Yes to all - inception / lurker / jus old...

If old counts, I was at UFC 3 live in Charlotte back in 94. I was there for work and a local guy I worked with had tickets. I'd watched the first two on VHS after once they got to blockbuster in Canada.

Then they stopped carrying them and I got a pirate DirecTV satellite just to watch the events here in Canada...

All LIES

NOT PROVABLE.

Unless your screename was FEDORGOATISLAW then i could see that.

That chubby bunny wasn't even ranked when I started round here, son.

That chubby bunny wasn't even ranked when I started round here, son.
YOU SHOULDA KNOWN

YOU SHOULDA KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P0hN.gif

I rented UFC 1 and watched it on a VCR in the 90s. Does that count?

YOU SHOULDA KNOWN

YOU SHOULDA KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P0hN.gif

TK wrecked him early on in some Japanese Pro Wrestling/slap fighting show.

Bas > Fedor for HW GOAT

TK wrecked him early on in some Japanese Pro Wrestling/slap fighting show.

Bas > Fedor for HW GOAT
TK's farewell match w Markuh Hunto was dope

Fairly new to the viral media, long time lurker on sherdog however. Saw UFC 1 at a friends house because back then PPV was for the "rich households". Swore that there wouldn't be another event, glad i was wrong. Immediately after, i became a loyal viewer of Pancrase, Rumble on the Rock and King of the Cage. As of today, still a fan of MMA and became a rare program collector.

Me. I would show you. Pic of me and Jeff Monson from 06 but this site won't let me

Me. I would show you. Pic of me and Jeff Monson from 06 but this site won't let me

No one on here wants to see the two of you naked and oiled up bud. There are "other" forums for that kind of stuff...

Back