Anyone played along with this new scam?

I used to get scammers on Words with Friends . That was fun trolling them.

Clearly it is not a coincidence I have got 4 of them in the last week and all of them want to be friends

Most of these are automated, and if you respond, you get pushed into a queue of potential marks.

Less responding, more blocking of numbers.

This happens to my Dad all the time except it's on Whatsapp. Some hot Asian woman in her 20's randomly appears in his messages and acts like she's met him before to start a conversation. And he plays along with it completely, usually he has a few of them going at once. Eventually they'll try and get him to invest in stocks or crypto etc but they don't seem to be in any kind of rush to offer it since it can be weeks of conversation before they do it. He showed me all this shit, he gets them to send pics (They're not sending pics of their anus, but staged glamour shots pretty much)

This happened to me as well, except I asked her if I knew her and she never replied. She kinda looked like one of my ex co-worker.
I guess the scammer wasn't expecting this question when they prepared their super elaborate scheme.

Reactions: Zer
From an old thread:
I once got a phone call from a bank I don't have an acct with. A decent female voice. Blah, blah, blah, there's suspicious activity in your acct...

I flat out asked: "Will you give me a blowjob?"

She hung up.
<Neil01>

I get them all the time actually, atleast once a week maybe. most of the time I press 1 to speak to an officer about the warrant out for my arrest and tell them that im a police officer or I get air duct cleaning calls alot and tell them ill do it if i can add 20$ for them to suck my dick

Back