AR-15 bros

Are 6920s, the base model, still under $1000? Cause that's basically the same stuff the military gets just without the third pin.

nah, they're seemingly in the $1400 range atm.

and re: ammo... (good) ammo used to be like .25-.40/round, depending on if we were at war/going to war or not. now i get emails offering me "sales" on xm855 for $2/round. fuck that.

sup, stonksbrah!

i truly don't mean this to sound elitist/snobby/closed-minded, but seriously... if you have any desire to have ar15s/etc, gtfo of ny. the gun laws are atrocious.

and then get a pws. https://www.primaryweapons.com/ because ar15s are all at inflated prices, anyway.

but you could get a ~typical ar15 (ie: palmetto, anderson, whatever) for ~$800 (and probably in the 650 range if you look for deals*), but you'd then need to have it neutered before you could pick it up if it's not already.

i'd recommend keeping an eye on/signing up for emails from aimsurplus, palmetto, and primary arms (especially for optics/accessories)

* https://aimsurplus.com/radical-firearms-223-5-56x45-socom-b5-m-lok-rifle/ - this was in their 1/8 email and was $659.

for low/mid tier ar15s, honestly, as long as their mil-spec, they're pretty much all the same now, configurations aside.

and fuck. i always forget that this subforum exists.

Whats up man. Believe me, no offense taken. I've been plotting my escape from this shithole for years. Wife has a really good job here at the moment...shes been moved to fully remote now though so might have a shot.

Thanks for the feedback! That rifle you linked is very sharp for 650. Gonna check my local store I bought my 12 from because they know all the bullshit laws and sell them properly neutered.

I might very well wait tho. Between the taxes, weather, Cuomo, and regulations I am highly motivated atm.

Whats up man. Believe me, no offense taken. I've been plotting my escape from this shithole for years. Wife has a really good job here at the moment...shes been moved to fully remote now though so might have a shot.

Thanks for the feedback! That rifle you linked is very sharp for 650. Gonna check my local store I bought my 12 from because they know all the bullshit laws and sell them properly neutered.

I might very well wait tho. Between the taxes, weather, Cuomo, and regulations I am highly motivated atm.

what part of ny do you live?

ok, if you were closer to the pa side, i would have recommended trying to just squeeze over the border. there's always NH, i guess...

I'm gonna see how bad it is locally and report back. On a side note bought a feb-26 Tesla put 700 Friday eod. Just how fked am I would ya say

I'm gonna see how bad it is locally and report back. On a side note bought a feb-26 Tesla put 700 Friday eod. Just how fked am I would ya say

no idea. might be just fine. <Fedor23>

tsla/ev looks like the biggest bubble the market's ever seen, imo

nah, they're seemingly in the $1400 range atm.

and re: ammo... (good) ammo used to be like .25-.40/round, depending on if we were at war/going to war or not. now i get emails offering me "sales" on xm855 for $2/round. fuck that.
Jesus fuck the price has gotten nuts.

Granted I've always bargain shopped. Grabbed a Sons of Liberty Gun Works 10.5" 1/7 twist barrel for $145

Are 6920s, the base model, still under $1000? Cause that's basically the same stuff the military gets just without the third pin.

I've struggled to find 5.56 or .223 the last month or so.

My 6920 was nice but honestly the mil spec stuff is just a minimum spec for a combat rifle.

There are much better options available to us civilians. I like SOLGW, AERO, BCM, & Sionics stuff alot. Spikes Tactical is ok too but its the TAPOUT of the AR world.

The SA Saint is pretty slick too if the price is right.

My 6920 was nice but honestly the mil spec stuff is just a minimum spec for a combat rifle.

There are much better options available to us civilians. I like SOLGW, AERO, BCM, & Sionics stuff alot. Spikes Tactical is ok too but its the TAPOUT of the AR world.
TBF you know the Spikes stuff quality wise is as good as the others they just went a bit nuts with the logos and stuff.

I'm in a restricted state, I'm just building my own and throwing a F.N.G.R. in it to lock the mag (when needed).

You gotta dig around the net for parts quite a bit right now as a lot of components are on back order.

buy a used one, easily under 1 g, when you pick it up from the shop they wont give it to you with illegal features, so there is sometimes cost for those mods

Back