Are there many members of Sherdog...

I come here for the shoop-offs, they never fail to make me lol, or some funny stories about girls or other shit.

I like the heavies, always in there... and typically read mayberry, p&m & support.

I stumbled upon Sherdog when they still had the kickboxing fight finder. Must have been early 2000s. Got interested in MMA around 2004, started posting a while later, mostly in the kickboxing subforum. That thing's pretty dead now and I haven't watched a whole MMA event in ages.

I now just come here to look up results, argue with the same 10 people whether Glory will die or not and read/post in the Mayberry.

I stopped watching human cuckfighting years ago. If anything I go to the boxing subforum the most after the Berry.

Let me see if I can raise the dead

What's the dif between deleted and banned?

I came here for the heavies. But I stay for the mayberry

I still love dat MMA just not as much as I used too I still watch all the big cards though, I'm mainly here for the shoops and the awesome people.

I originally came to Sherdog for the fight finder. This was like early-mid 2000s, then eventually created an account and started posting.
When will you eventually delete that account and stop posting

Came here for technique info re striking, segwayed into Mayberry and the strength and the now dead strength and conditioning forum.

I watched MMA for a few years but never was interested in speaking to people about it.

I came over from 9oz once the place went baron
Could talk old school MMA all day but for whatever reason we can't get a sub forum
Love the Shoop & MS Paint threads

I only found the Mayberry in recent weeks, genuinely didn't know it existed, likewise with Abbey Road.
Got called into the OT recently and fuck that place, don't need the negativity in my life

Talking about music and movies get me hard more than MMA these days

I haven’t watched UFC since a little after 100. Boxing took over my interests. I wanted to start watching again to keep up with Cejudo but I couldn’t be bothered to tune in.

Still an MMA fan. Because the average IQ of the posters in the heavies is 67, I usually just stay in the berry.

i use to follow mma hardcore 2007-15. then for some reason i just kind of lost interest... right around the time I joined and saw how dumb some of the fans were.
MMA use to be a once a month spectacle.. Now its on so much.. I only basically watch the big fights.. Only fights I watched last year were JJ vs val, Jones return , rose JJ, whittaker yoel, conor fight , fedor fight with chael, mmm that might be it. .. oh cyborg vs nunes as well that card

I stopped caring for mma once I realized my favorite fighters were officialy juiced to shit and weren’t The same without it.

Pride did a great job masking ped use with brutal savage headstomps and kicks.

Most of these guys will not have a pleasant elderly life with all that damage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back