Are you being forced to take the vaccine at work?

Spreading COVID to the military via hot sexy foreign agent ho is a good way to win a war, I'm thinking.

I see those as optional. Plenty of people already choose to not partake in those activities or do so in places where comfort is nearly guaranteed. If I do go to the theater it's to one that's roomier and has lower attendance capacity by design.
That's my point, transitioning to permanent distancing necessarily means excluding vast segments of the population from things they'd otherwise be free to do. One could say they are being denied a pursuit of happiness. And that goes doubly for the small business's and their employees that are / would be squeezed out by these policies. Of course it's nicer and more pleasant to have less crowded spaces for those who can inhabit them, but we're talking about everyone who can't afford first class airfare, or a private box at the stadium or theatre.

My pursuit of happiness is firing a machine gun at random on the street, those dam commienazi's want to take away my freedom.

That's my point, transitioning to permanent distancing necessarily means excluding vast segments of the population from things they'd otherwise be free to do. One could say they are being denied a pursuit of happiness. And that goes doubly for the small business's and their employees that are / would be squeezed out by these policies. Of course it's nicer and more pleasant to have less crowded spaces for those who can inhabit them, but we're talking about everyone who can't afford first class airfare, or a private box at the stadium or theatre.

You seem stuck.

Pretty awesome, more and more places in my city are requiring proof of vaccine or negative tests for entry.

Hopefully soon I won’t have to congregate with the plague rats.

My pursuit of happiness is firing a machine gun at random on the street, those dam commienazi's want to take away my freedom.
I+reported+you+to+the+you+sick++_01f9b4994d5c7d497279e0c793f64dd3.jpg

Not directly but I have to travel a lot to the States and Europe for work and they are requiring or going to require vaccinations to do so.

Pretty awesome, more and more places in my city are requiring proof of vaccine or negative tests for entry.

Hopefully soon I won’t have to congregate with the plague rats.

The border is wide open.

Back