Are you interested in seeing Stipe Miocic fight again?

Are you interested in seeing Stipe Miocic fight again?

• Total voters
Huge fan of the guy. Really enjoy him on the embeded series, loved watching him fight. At his age, with his eye problems, I'm good. Hasn't fought in 3 years, no need to come back.

Not so much... Nothing against him.. but the sport has moved on it would seem... Wish he had a rubber match with ngannou

i dont think the age is a problem here
more the inactivity

Sure but I'm ok if he drifts off and they move the division along. Which, of course, I think is more important...

But whatever..

With any of these part -time fighters I just ignore them until they have a fight signed. The endless "will he won't he" is boring to me.

Stipe, McGregor, Costa, Boomerang Boy, Jonny, Borz, etc. Either fight or shut up and go away.

Yes, assuming that he'll do it 100% focused and in good condition: he is the guy who used to be the longest reigning HW champion in the UFC until litterally his last fight and one of the few skilled and exciting fighter to watch in his division.

I'm probably the biggest stipe fan you'll find. I'm from Ohio, been a fan since before he made the UFC. No. He's taking way too much time off and the potential for an ultimate failure against a very very skilled Jones isn't something I'm looking forward too.

I’d be interested in seeing him earn his spot by fighting guys like Blaydes, Pav, etc.

I have no interest in seeing him sit out for years at a time to get undeserved title shots.

This is a fight that made sense and should have happened 5 years ago.

Today it means nothing other than risking Stipe's health to make Jones look good.

I'll pass, thanks.

I would like to see him against someone like tybura or volkov. But honestly he's old and inactive so maybe it's a good idea to retire.

I think they missed the boat , were obviously still going to watch if he fights Jones , but as time goes on and Aspinall is walking around with an intern title and it’s illegal for him to fight the champion , it’s just starting to feel more preposterous thr longer we wait

as a jones hater u should just say no because u dont want to add his name on jones resume
hes 2-1 in his last 3
ive seen worst fighters like izzy geting title shot back to back
i could mention like 200 fighters that is even worst
but people still wants them to fight again

just admit u dont want to because jones beats him up
Untitled.png

Not in a title fight at least. He’s accomplished a lot but how we going to pretend being champion 3 years ago and getting KTFO and not fighting since makes him a true contender now?

If he wants to come back and fight an up and comer and prove he’s still that guy, I’d be ok with that.

Last edited:
Why couldn’t Dana pay Stipe what he was going to pay him vs Jones to fight Aspinall at 300? Maybe throw in a couple extra mil to sweeten the deal. Then Alex vs Hill could’ve been saved for 301. Everyone wins.

I think the Jones fight has to happen, but otherwise I don't particularly care. He is semi-retired now, and he should probably make it official soon.

When Jones-Miocic was first announced, I was kind of interested, but now it seems ridiculous. It almost seems like a fight Bellator would put on now, like Fedor-Rampage or some fight like that. In my opinion, Jones should fight Aspinal now. If he wants to be champ, Jones should fight the #1 contender. Then if Jones wins, Sherdoggers can say Aspinal was never any good and was overrated. If Aspinal wins, they can say Jones is a bum and a cheat again. Forget the Miocic fight though, that ship has sailed!

Back