Arianny Celeste has higher net worth than Kamaru Usman!

Hot girl vs boring black man………

this just in! AC is also an entrepreneur so this isn’t surprise. Usman is nothing but a cage fighter.

I would imagine they both have far more money than mentioned in that article

Making more money and without the cte :eek:

Eye on the prize people.
Arianny making a lot isn't the problem, Usman (and his colleagues) not making enough, THAT'S the issue.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/ufc-kamaru-usman-arianny-celeste-29465803.amp

Just saw this.

it pays to he pretty. All she does is hold a number up lmao!
She made like 50k a year in UFC. All the rest of her money comes from other venues -

"....(she) has more than 3 million followers, the most paid UFC ring girl promotes all and everything, so it is not so surprising she earns that much.

Even though she is best known for being a UFC ring girl, she is also a co-host on the TV show Overhaulin’ and a model featured in Playboy magazine.

Celeste has modeled for magazines such as Maxim, FHM, Playboy, Sports Illustrated, and Fighter’s Only Magazine.

Maxim voted her “The Hottest UFC Octagon Girl” in 2010, and she also posed nude for the November 2010 issue of Playboy, which was one of the top-selling issues that year."

What this shows is more how bad UFC contracts are. That fighters can't get their own sponsors and make ads takes away a huge part of their possible revenue stream.

If this is true than this is one of the many reasons why MMA is seen as a joke in terms of pay compared to boxing. Can you imagine a boxer being worth less than the ring girls?

Hasn’t she been in the UFC since like 2009? I’d say she’s put her time in.

Hasn’t she been in the UFC since like 2009? I’d say she’s put her time in.
Yeah but she holds a number up and stands there during weigh ins. Much easier than compared to a typical fighter. Guys are risking their health, cte, and still end up broke. And arianny gets to be a millionaire.

Pretty sure she has things going on outside her employment by the UFC. Total earnings would be a fair comparison and a breakdown of those. Doubt she earns more from UFC pay as a ring girl alone if that is the case. Could be wrong though.

Yeah but she holds a number up and stands there during weigh ins. Much easier than compared to a typical fighter. Guys are risking their health, cte, and still end up broke. And arianny gets to be a millionaire.
Holding up a number and walking around the cage is hard work, bro. Imagine how many steps she has to take :eek:

Net worth
doesn't account for in hand cash. Usman wears some flashy suits but doesn't come across as a splurger. I'm sure most of his cash is in his accounts

The going price for "favours" from the ring girls?

Also, is that a sex toy in dana's hand?

kind of. I think that’s a speculum which one would put something into an orafice.fluids. Minnows. Your imagination is the the only limit. From what I heard

Back