Media Ariel and Chael argument

They both are right. The event was a failure. It's just propped up by magic oil money.

They both are right. The event was a failure. It's just propped up by magic oil money.

How does anyone know that the event was a failure? People with no credibility keep acting like they can spin the narrative of this story, but they keep getting proven wrong time and time again, and they refuse to admit fault in their thinking.

They had a sold-out arena of 26,000, which is a few million in gate revenue, which shows that there was demand for this fight.

Where can anybody source the PPV numbers? I bet the international demand to see this fight before and after the event would shock a lot of people.

MMA "journalism" is the afterbirth of mma entertainment. Pointless talking head leeches yapping inane bullshit. No thanks.

Chael was more wrong but ariel usually comes out the bigger ass in these exchanges, because he reminds everyone of that whiney prick at work that makes everything more difficult

Ariel acted like such a dick from the start that was never going to happen, worm move from Ariel as expected, clearly still cries about Dana white
Yeah, why wouldn't he "cry" about the asshole still trying to ruin his career?

Chael was more wrong but ariel usually comes out the bigger ass in these exchanges, because he reminds everyone of that whiney prick at work that makes everything more difficult

The reason why it's so difficult is that people have a hard time swallowing their pride when they are wrong, so they double down and get self-righteous at the person holding people accountable.

The reason why it's so difficult is that people have a hard time swallowing their pride when they are wrong, so they double down and get self-righteous at the person holding people accountable.
Accountable for what?

Ariel always plays the "rebel" journalist as is per the usual. And yes, he's right this time. But there have been many times where chael has had the more sensible take and Ariel would still rant on like a lunatic when they had their show together

That being said, they deserve each other

Accountable for what?

Ariel always plays the "rebel" journalist as is per the usual. And yes, he's right this time. But there have been many times where chael has had the more sensible take and Ariel would still rant on like a lunatic when they had their show together

That being said, they deserve each other

Accountable for saying that Francis fumbled the bag for leaving the UFC. Ariel was pulling up receipts and some shills are now too cowardly to admit that they were wrong, and instead they are doubling down and trying to spin the narrative that the event was a financial failure.

When a person's understanding fails to work, reality becomes unbearable for them. It's the best way of describing the meltdown we are seeing with Chael, Dana, and all the other haters.

They both lie & have biased opinions, and they both called each other on it, and they both got pissed.

A double-hypocrisy-exposé. Pot meets kettle.

Everybody misspeaks from time to time, I don't ever recall seeing Ariel lying.

Chael tweeted that he was at the event, and then ran away insulting Ariel when he got called out for it. <45>

certain talented gifted athletes need to stay the hell away from MMA. MMA as of right now aint it.

Like i said and IDGAF who gets triggered....
What francis did to the UFC and how he beat dana and the machine was very symbolic.....
almost too symbolic hence why people felt ATTACKED and went at francis the way they did.

Guys like chael are part of this "MACHINE" . Like imagine how much of a jerk you have
to be to get Francis Mad and wanna fight you. i bet if that did happen and francis came out
everyone would side with chael which is the crazy part.
remember when colby got clocked for talking smack and everyone cried for him YEAH. so its that type of fake fraudulent
energy in which MMA will always get that look. And take it from me Outsiders and observe all this.

when you had fighters and fans NOT PROMOTERS, saying i wont support francis, francis has an ego, not humbled, greedy, etc etc
i already knew the playbook.

i even predicted that years from now FRANCIS
WILL BE SEEN AS A PIONEER. and he will. just like Ali and with alot of HEROS who had to overcome. but unlike
boxing where they had each others back MMA not like that. and i will be sure to tell the truth to the future generations...

Everybody misspeaks from time to time, I don't ever recall seeing Ariel lying.

Chael tweeted that he was at the event, and then ran away insulting Ariel when he got called out for it. <45>
He lied multiple times in that interview alone saying Francis only made 600k for his last UFC fight.

And it's not just flat lies it's the hypocrisy. For instance bitching about the UFC "making" Francis or Aljo fight 3-5 months after defending, yet when Colby was stripped of his belt for not turning around 90 days after a 5-round war Ariel said "thems the breaks" & celebrated Till's undeserved title shot. He complains about Colby getting his current undeserved shot when he's celebrated undeserved title shots like Cruz/Faber 3, Bisping/Hendo, Bisping/GSP, Till/Woodley, Jones/Stipe because he likes them.

That's not even getting into his virtue signaling while he supports rapists like Conor(allegedly), Tyson, & Tupac. Or his othering of people during the pandemic. He's had a ton of shit takes he's just more sophisticated in his approach & cover-up whereas Chael is more primitive.

Accountable for saying that Francis fumbled the bag for leaving the UFC. Ariel was pulling up receipts and some shills are now too cowardly to admit that they were wrong, and instead they are doubling down and trying to spin the narrative that the event was a financial failure.

When a person's understanding fails to work, reality becomes unbearable for them. It's the best way of describing the meltdown we are seeing with Chael, Dana, and all the other haters.
Well said.

you people are marks. They were just having a bit of fun, as revealed by the end of the show.

Back