Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

The conspiracy theorists just move on to another theory. There is nothing that would change the minds of these people.

I think what we are seeing with Cheney is a great example. When these ballots come back and show no proof of fraud, the diehard nutjobs will blame the people who conducted the audit. I think Cyber Ninja's were selected for a reason. They make the perfect scapegoat when the is reported again for the millionth time.

If they find something vague that proves nothing I’ll assume that means people demanded Joe Biden in record numbers and that his statistically improbable and strange 345am leapfrog was legitimate.

And guess who's still here peddling false statements that never happened? There's no convincing loons like this.

The conspiracy theorists just move on to another theory. There is nothing that would change the minds of these people.
So live your life. Do you have something to fear from them? If there's nothing to find, they won't find anything.

So live your life. Do you have something to fear from them? If there's nothing to find, they won't find anything.

It's wasteful spending. I'd rather the government spend my tax dollars on something else. Wouldn't you?

How in the fuck do you have any children? Would you let your girls do something like this? Would you encourage them to continue bad behavior? Allowing shit like this to continue is encouraging them to go further and further to the extreme. You don't get politicians of the caliber of Greene, Gaetz and Boebert accidentally.

No there weren't. It's been analyzed and argued in court. There were no spikes that were out of the ordinary. The Pandemic? You mean the one that Trump could have taken seriously and instead decided to downplay it? The pandemic fumble was ALL Trump. Stop blaming his loss on some outside force.
The states run by dem governors did worse. Trump did as well as anybody else would have.

How in the fuck do you have any children? Would you let your girls do something like this? Would you encourage them to continue bad behavior? Allowing shit like this to continue is encouraging them to go further and further to the extreme. You don't get politicians of the caliber of Greene, Gaetz and Boebert accidentally.
WTF are you talking about? What does this have to do with kids at all? I have to say, you guys are having weird reactions to the idea of an election audit.

I think what we are seeing with Cheney is a great example. When these ballots come back and show no proof of fraud, the diehard nutjobs will blame the people who conducted the audit. I think Cyber Ninja's were selected for a reason. They make the perfect scapegoat when the is reported again for the millionth time.
They’ll just do another one with the CueCat guy. The boulder that’s the Big Lie keeps on rolling down hill, Republicans still can’t stop pushing on it.

GOP leadership is going to be pissed when the hardcore nutters keep convincing each other that elections are rigged because of The Ghost and they all stay home instead of voting.

If you're dumb enough to believe what you wrote here then nothing will convince you otherwise. You're just as bad as the other election CT nutjobs that always pop up in these threads.

Probably so, but may as well explore the possibility and shut down all CTs, right?

That’s the problem with CT’s if there is no bamboo it will because the company that made the bamboo checking machine was in on the scam or the person looking at the photos was paid off. It is almost impossible for a CT believer to change their mind. This is a pretty well researched phenomenon.

That’s the problem with CT’s if there is no bamboo it will because the company that made the bamboo checking machine was in on the scam or the person looking at the photos was paid off. It is almost impossible for a CT believer to change their mind. This is a pretty well researched phenomenon.
Well, then worst case scenario for you- you'll be right and get to act all smarmy to conservatives about it.

WTF are you talking about? What does this have to do with kids at all? I have to say, you guys are having weird reactions to the idea of an election audit.
An unaccredited third audit. Can you seriously not see the problem with the group running it? You're ready to accept a Cyber Ninja report but something from the FBI is just too fishy for you to believe?

They've been looking for how many months?

What's the old saying about insanity...

Well, then worst case scenario for you- you'll be right and get to act all smarmy to conservatives about it.

I don’t think most Conservatives are CT’ers. Am I wrong about that? In any case, I have no interest is persuading Conservatives or Republicans from getting on the CT or Trump trains. I hope they go full ride-or-die on both.

They've been looking for how many months?

What's the old saying about insanity...
If you keep auditing an election over and over, and don't find anything incriminating, hire goons to plant some "evidence".

I don’t think most Conservatives are CT’ers. Am I wrong about that? In any case, I have no interest is persuading Conservatives or Republicans from getting on the CT or Trump trains. I hope they go full ride-or-die on both.
I think everyone has their weird things they believe. I'm honestly not surprised with this at all, considering how volatile the political playing field has been for the past 4 years, we've seen a lot of fuckery and lies. Why would this be the one thing that people wouldn't care about?

Back