Media Arman handsome chad explains why he turned down Islam fight

Taking Islam on short notice is not good for anyone’s career. That said, you only get so many chances in life, who knows when the next one will present itself. Hoping Islam - Arman happens by the end of the year anyway.
True, Would not surprise me at all if he gets leapfrogged by another LW after all this is the second time Arman has rejected a fight against Islam.

Honestly I have no issues with him not competing during Ramadan but I don’t like the UAE defenses. It’s the same with people flying all the way out to Australia to fight.

I have a bit of an advantage...I listened to his coach in russian a little while ago, and they said that when the time comes to rematch Islam, Arman will need 6 months to prepare and that's what they are planning for. That's exactly what they will do here. All this...I would accept at end of June talk is just talk, I don't think it's genuine.

As wholesome as Aljo and Merab friendship, it kinda irks me how Merab now will most likely have short window if he even ever become a champ.

I think fighters in the same weight class should try to not get really close with their peers.
When I wrestled there were 3 other people in my weight class on our team. We were all friends outside of school and even played other sports together. Literally none of us had any issue having to wrestle against one another if the brackets fell that way, especially leading into finals. We'd just warm up separately, our coaches would tell us the same advice like it was any other opponent, and then wish each other good luck before stepping onto the mat.

Same with any other sport I've ever played. None of us have ever cared about playing each other in rugby, hockey, soccer, basketball, lacrosse, etc. If anything you go harder when it's your friends so you can rib it over on them afterwards.

Friends not fighting each other is a uniquely MMA thing. And most of it is usually just one of them knows which is the better between the two and is exploiting it.

Which certain country? USA where he has 9 fights? UAE where he has 4 fights? Russia where he has 1 fight? Australia where he has 1 fight?

I know you are not commenting in good faith because these numbers are easily accessible, so I am providing them here not for you but for others so they can see how transparently dishonest you are.

As for timeline and even location, he's the champ, has leverage, and as far as we know he has a good working relationship with the UFC, so he will call his shots. Until someone gets the belt off of him, you will have to keep posting about how unfair he is.
I absolutely love how the Islam fans defend his bullshit by pointing to the stuff he did BEFORE he was champion and had to try and fight up the rankings. Something he never actually did mind you, he got a title shot without ever beating a top 5 opponent. They do the same shit by saying stuff like "look he's fought 8 times since 2021, what do you mean he's not active?".

No shit when he was a nobody he had to do other things. Everybody knows, including them, that people are complaining about the shit he's doing NOW in his title fights.

I absolutely love how the Islam fans defend his bullshit by pointing to the stuff he did BEFORE he was champion and had to try and fight up the rankings. Something he never actually did mind you, he got a title shot without ever beating a top 5 opponent. They do the same shit by saying stuff like "look he's fought 8 times since 2021, what do you mean he's not active?".

No shit when he was a nobody he had to do other things. Everybody knows, including them, that people are complaining about the shit he's doing NOW in his title fights.
I love you @markg171 , you are probably the best poster on these boards lmao

The passion in which you defend Jon, the UFC, and Dana and the passion you have for attempting to debunk the fact that Khabib didn't retire because his mother asked him to despite not knowing a single thing about them or their discussions is awe inspiring.

As Bacala says to Junior:

Anyway, using your arbitrary cutoff, he has fought 2 times in UAE, 1 in Australia, and 1 scheduled for the USA as a Champion. Congrats for exposing a scandal.

he turned down the title fight on 7 weeks notice. he is in fight shape. if he doest not have big injuries.......he could EASILY fight Islam

mma fighters are quite weak at certain points. they want to protect their ranking spot at all cost and have to have very very long camps to prepare. of course arman has the right to decline but now poirer jumps ahead of everybody. stupid decisioj if you ask me. arman is the clear nr 1 contender and turned down the title fight at 7 weeks notice.

what's next? declining fights at 9 weeks notice because it is 'short notice'? total bs by arman

Anyway, using your arbitrary cutoff, he has fought 2 times in UAE, 1 in Australia, and 1 scheduled for the USA as a Champion. Congrats for exposing a scandal.
Wherein he fought:

- In UAE against the unofficial champ Charles who had to turn around and start preparing 2 months after Justin while Islam got 5 months after Green, leapfrogging Beneil who literally fought on the same card as them
- Against a FW he himself called out instead of a LW
- Once again in UAE against the same FW, who not only had he already beaten but this time around was doing it on short notice and post surgery, specifically instead of fighting the officially agreed upon ranked LW who'd been training the whole time and was there
- Is taking the guy who's 5th in terms of contendership to the title, who gets a month to turn around between fights to fight Islam on 6 weeks notice, to fight on Islam's arbitrary set date of June 1 instead of Islam just waiting a little longer for anybody actually deserving of a title shot or even this guy to help him better prepare. After Islam's been sitting out since October for no reason so what's another couple weeks/months unless it's specifically to get this opponent in this shitty conditions.

Great fighter or not, his championship's bullshit and indefensible.

Wherein he fought:

- In UAE against the unofficial champ Charles who had to turn around and start preparing 2 months after Justin while Islam got 5 months after Green, leapfrogging Beneil who literally fought on the same card as them
- Between Gaethje and Makhachev, Charles had 5.5 months (5/07/2022 to 10/22/2022)

(even if you want to be charitable to you, lol, and say Charles did absolutely nothing to prepare and had 0 idea he was going to fight Makhachev until the fight was announced on 7/16/2022 by the UFC, then he would still have had 3 months lol)
- Against a FW he himself called out instead of a LW
- Volk was next no matter who won

- Once again in UAE against the same FW, who not only had he already beaten but this time around was doing it on short notice and post surgery, specifically instead of fighting the officially agreed upon ranked LW who'd been training the whole time and was there
- signed to fight #1 contender Charles

- Is taking the guy who's 5th in terms of contendership to the title, who gets a month to turn around between fights to fight Islam on 6 weeks notice,
- Not making him, Dustin himself wanted it
Great fighter or not, his championship's bullshit and indefensible.

But anyway, what does this have to do with the lie that he only fights in Abu Dhabi tho?

Back