News Arman Tsarukyan and Diego Lopes UFC 300 pay has been withheld by NSAC following event-incidents

"I don't remember pay ever being held up afterwards"

I hope that is not your IG account, because it is sad to share a post here from someone that has only been following MMA for a couple years. UFC 229 was not that long ago and also the most watched UFC fight in history after which NSAC famously withheld Khabib's purse.

Arman Tsarukyan is legit the most unlikeable person to have ever lived and should have all his pay given to the fan he assaulted and then cut from the UFC forever and his win overturned to a loss to Charles so Charles wins and gets an immediate title shot and redemption.

This would only be the start of his punishment tbh.

Last edited:
"I don't remember pay ever being held up afterwards"

I hope that is not your IG account, because it is sad to share a post here from someone that has only been following MMA for a couple years. UFC 229 was not that long ago and also the most watched UFC fight in history after which NSAC famously withheld Khabib's purse.
Fun fact: New fans are good for the sport.

Fuckin dork.

Fighters have jumped over the cage plenty of times and I'm sure in Vegas as well, and I don't remember hearing much about it afterwards, why are they so cranky now?

Yeah this is weird. The Arman thing I can understand, that was very irregular.

Just let them jump over the cage to celebrate, wtf is this shit.

Arman Tsarukyan is legit the most unlikeable person to have ever lived and should have all his pay given to the fan he assaulted and then cut from the UFC forever and his win overturned to a loss to Charles so Charles wins and gets an immediate title shot and redemption.

This would only be the start of his punishment tbh.
You sound a tad biased if I may say so. I'n guessing you're an extreme Oliveira fan.

Well I can understand them trying to keep control of fighters. Can't allow them to willy nilly jump the cage as they please. Could get hurt, could do a Flying Eagle or whatever. Fighters are told to not even get up and sit on the cage much less jump over it.

arman is screwed. Possible suspension would cost him his title shot this year.

I hope he only gets fined. But running over and punching a fan in the audience is pretty serious lol.

Fighters have jumped over the cage plenty of times and I'm sure in Vegas as well, and I don't remember hearing much about it afterwards, why are they so cranky now?

Jose Aldo is literally famous for jumping out of the cage and running up into the stands although I don't think he ever did it in Vegas.

I personally blame Zuckerberg. I noticed at the time when Diego jumped out he had a conversation with Dana and then completely dissed Zuckerger and his wife walking past them to high five someone on the other side of them.

I personally blame Zuckerberg. I noticed at the time when Diego jumped out he had a conversation with Dana and then completely dissed Zuckerger and his wife walking past them to high five someone on the other side of them.

That explains everything

they penalized Yoel for the same thing after he KO'd Weidman and marched around the cage in victory.
buncha fucking sticks in the mud. there was no harm, no foul by Yoel or Diego. i really dont see what the big deal is. the violation was probably made by some do-nothing suit anyway.

Back