Media Arman Tsarukyans impressive physique for UFC 300

He was always a huge LW. Dude had an 8 pack when he showed up like 5 lbs overweight a couple years ago.

iu
More like a 9 or 10 pack if you look closely lol

Dude is shredded

I'd be very surprised if he wins. He gave gamrot his back so many times. Can't do that with Charles.

Also did he skip leg day ? His forearms look bigger than his calves.

We found him, the guy rooting for Arman

<EdgyBrah>
I’m rooting for him too, not because I dislike Charles but because I don’t see Charles having anything for Makhachev whereas Arman is a difficult style for him as we saw in their first fight.

He has a similar physique to Chandler. Not sure Charles can out muscle him.
Charles can always punch him in the face just like he did to Chandler. That move worked pretty well.

LOL at people claiming roids

Dude is 5'7 weighing 165 or something with a pump in good lighting

Nobody her has ever worked out before and now what kind of physique you can get??

Definitely not out muscling him. There are stories of how crazy strong Arman is in grappling.
I can imagine, he looks like a tank. One can never write off a submission machine like Charles but I would be very surprised if he submits Arman. Even in a bad situation he's capable of muscling his way out.

Charles can always punch him in the face just like he did to Chandler. That move worked pretty well.
Yeah of course and it's a tough fight to call. Charles has the reach and forward pressure to finish anyone.

does he train in one of those places where USADA doesn't test?

Oh wait that's everywhere now for the UFC....t

Being part of USADA makes you part of WADA, which zones do you think make you test free under those protocols and what is your proof?

I’m rooting for him too, not because I dislike Charles but because I don’t see Charles having anything for Makhachev whereas Arman is a difficult style for him as we saw in their first fight.
Thats valid

Back