Media Arman Tsarukyan's Manager "We Got Offiically Offered UFC 302 Backstage After Fight"

C'mon sir it's 6 weeks away, and it'll take 2 weeks just to recover from this fight.
The UFC leaves themselves open for criticism due to their business practices and the way they treat others.

4 weeks to get ready for the monster of the division is pretty short brother.

Just my opinion, much love man.
If the UFC tried to schedule events only when every fighter was at their peak there would be zero events per year.

Arman has had all the time in the world to get ready for a fight with Islam. Since Islam won the belt, it's looked like he would be a long reigning champ. It might just be me, but if I'm a Top 5, Top 10 fighter and I want to win the belt and there's a monster who's champion I'm going to be training for that monster even when I'm not booked against him. Opportunities for title shots don't come around every day so when they do it's best to be ready to go.

It's just my opinion too man, much love to you as well.

I know what you're saying, and you're not totally wrong but I respectfully disagree sir.

All love

I know what you're saying, and you're not totally wrong but I respectfully disagree sir.

All love
I don't hate the idea Arman turned the fight down, I mean I get it. I do disagree with the sentiment UFC is somehow fucking him over by offering him a title shot even when it's not under the best circumstances.

I don't hate the idea Arman turned the fight down, I mean I get it. I do disagree with the sentiment UFC is somehow fucking him over by offering him a title shot even when it's not under the best circumstances.

I look at it like they're setting him up to fail, not necessarily fuckin him over sir.

Sounds like he took a bigger beating from his close fight with Olivereira than he admits.
I don't think there's any LW or Even WW fighters on the planet than can beat Islam on short notice.
He'd essentially have 4-5 weeks to train after recovering just a week or two.
The mass amount of grappling exchanges sucks the condition out of you quickly.

I look at it like they're setting him up to fail, not necessarily fuckin him over sir.
I just think they needed a headliner for the June card and want Islam to be the guy. They just needed an opponent. Better that they asked Arman and he declined than just not ask at all.

Dumbest shit I ever heard.
Doesn't make it any less true. If the UFC is going to let fighters pick & choose when they fight that perk is going to the champions not the contenders.

I just think they needed a headliner for the June card and want Islam to be the guy. They just needed an opponent. Better that they asked Arman and he declined than just not ask at all.
Fair point, can't shit on that line of thought sir.
I like that we've always been able to discuss this shit with arguing like bitches lol.

Doesn't make it any less true. If the UFC is going to let fighters pick & choose when they fight that perk is going to the champions not the contenders.

It sure does but you're to dense to see it sir.

I miss the days when 7 weeks was considered a long camp. They didn’t exactly ask him to fight next week..

You're not allowing for time to recover with that timeline tbh sir.
So he's supposed to jump right back into a camp with no rest time?

Back