Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
War bigwaverider!
giphy.gif

haha, I still have no fucking clue what's going on. But a vote for Pedro is the right direction.

mir-arq-pedro-jpg.854109

This is what it's all about we've won the People's War .

Absolutely!! I did see quite a few WR guys voted against the political elite, took a stand against the system, and to them I am thankful.

Giant Yoel for the win! I need to hone finding larger size images. I use Googles image search but man some are just no where.

There are some tricks. First of all let me start this off by saying Fuck Google. I hate them and will use pretty much any other search engine besides theirs. Unfortunately their image search is pretty darned good. You can use Googles Advanced Image Search here. There are so many more options than on a regular search. (note that some countries "regular search" is the same as the Advanced). Let me end that with "Fuck Google".

You can also use various "Reverse Image Lookup" sites. Say you find an image, but it is small. You can Reverse Image it and most of the time you will find larger one. Also if you find an image with an intrusive watermark, a Reverse Image Lookup may help you in finding one w/o it.

Using large images is a boss move. So much easier to cut out and are generally better quality, more clear, and sharp. I tend to use large images, cut out the head or w/e, and then convert that into a "Smart Object" in Photoshop. Smart Objects maintain their resolution better when resizing them (but it really doesnt help in making them larger).

Attachments

• mir-arq-pedro.jpg
    mir-arq-pedro.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 49
gear_of_wars-wallpaper-4383797(1).jpg
Thread is back. It got locked but is now open. Once again thanks to the guys who voted for the Shoopers. The common man took down the entire Political Establishment. :D

edit: Let it be known that the Shoopers are the winners. Not me. One of them is getting the prize. I was but a cog in the machine. One of many. :D
FragrantFaroffHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Tagging those that voted for the shoopers (and a few friends who didn't). i will remove your names in a minute.
list removed
For the shoopers, brothers til the end!!!

Thread is back. It got locked but is now open. Once again thanks to the guys who voted for the Shoopers. The common man took down the entire Political Establishment. :D

edit: Let it be known that the Shoopers are the winners. Not me. One of them is getting the prize. I was but a cog in the machine. One of many. :D
FragrantFaroffHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Tagging those that voted for the shoopers (and a few friends who didn't). i will remove your names in a minute.
list removed
tenor.gif

@bigwaverider and @HockeyBjj should nominate someone from their respected sub forums for round 2...

And waiting on @Buff to make a Shadface snuggie...
qXmDQa7.gif

Both of these are quality ideas.

A mystery sherdogger has very kindly messaged me about donating a prize, so maybe we can do this again in a couple of weeks or something.

Last edited:
Back