As a boxing fan, are you satisfied now?

Seeing a heavyweight champion knock out the equivalent of a tomato can (with a bodybuilder's physique)? Not really. Butterbean already did that plenty of times.

It's a shame on Fury to show up fat and uninspired, but we know he's a head case. I've always been worried that he might lose to some journeyman that he fights as a "warm-up", he only gets up for big fights.

I mean, the guy already did basically lose to big John McDermott and got dropped by a cruiserweight.

First of all, respect to Francis, and to all fighters that dare going inside an arena. It is a general consent that T Fury did not take the fight seriously, and after the unsuccessful early rounds, the stamina was low, and all he could do was carry the fight until the end, dishonoring himself and boxing as well.
What we saw last night was a complete outclass, movement, distance, and timing. AJ managed and ended the fight with the bare basics of boxing, 1 and 2, in and out. Made Ngannou look like an amateur.
Personally, I don't think Francis should stick on boxing, mainly because he is 37 old, a bit too late to absorb all the fundamentals of this noble art. But if he wants some more good paychecks well then go ahead.

Last edited:
Ngannou would have to catch Wilder first and finish him. Did you see AJ step in and sleep him with his right hand? That's Wilder's bread & butter. He specializes in that stuff, closing the distance & slamming his straight right hand in your face. I have a $100 bet that Wilder chins him in Round 1. I'm even more confident now than I was before.

I would agree with you with the Wilder version of 10 years ago. Today I am not so sure, those brutal KOs he got from Fury + 38 years old and 47 fights of mileage make him definitely not the same competitor.

never gave two shits about that fight

he beat a bunch of washed up fighters, size helped him abosbring dem punches, was scared as shit once he fought someone close to his power (lewis) and then went to boxing

Dont get me wrong ... HW in general is just a piece of trash and the talent pool of combat sports could at most fill my batroom, but no idea why you guys were even wasting your time with that trash.

Most youtube/ world star fights are far more entertaining.

I feel sorry for you

<36>

First of all, respect to Francis, and to all fighters that dare going inside an arena. It is a general consent that T Fury did not take the fight seriously, and after the unsuccessful early rounds, the stamina was low, and all he could do was carry the fight until the end, dishonoring himself and boxing as well.
What we saw last night was a complete outclass, movement, distance, and timing. Fury managed and ended the fight with the bare basics of boxing, 1 and 2, in and out. Made Ngannou look like an amateur.
Personally, I don't think Francis should stick on boxing, mainly because he is 37 old, a bit too late to absorb all the fundamentals of this noble art. But if he wants some more good paychecks well then go ahead.

Well said man, well said. Respects.

The best and the scariest one from the mma world finally looked more human than ever in the loss that can be easily called humiliating and humbling.

I'm a boxing fan through and through, and i don't think what happened was humiliating at all to be honest. Sure, he got walked in two rounds, but he had the guts to move to boxing to fight the 2nd and 3rd guys in the division. He gave it his best and that's all you can ask for, plus at the end of the day his future generations are gonna be set.

I'm a boxing fan through and through, and i don't think what happened was humiliating at all to be honest. Sure, he got walked in two rounds, but he had the guts to move to boxing to fight the 2nd and 3rd guys in the division. He gave it his best and that's all you can ask for, plus at the end of the day his future generations are gonna be set.

Very nicely said, thank you.

Ngannou was never going to do well sticking around. Especially against top heavies that can actually punch. I'm satisfied that deluded MMA fanboys like @TheFlamingFist have gone into hiding.

But you were the one saying Ngannou didn't want to fight powerful punchers, i didn't forget you. Ngannou never avoided anything, you were wrong.

That being said, all Ngannou has in boxing is his power and his chin, but his chin could not save him from Joshua, likely the hardest puncher in the division.

Boxing recovered his full legacy and Fury looks even more bad : Wilder lost against Parker, Joshua destroyed both Wallin and Ngannou. I never saw someone got destroyed like Ngannou since a long time.

View attachment 1033628

Id say he did enough to earn one more chance....I think he batters Wilder up. Not many people have the precision and power of AJ (in fact literally nobody in the world does regardless of which sport) so what happened there is not gonna happen every time Ngannou boxes.

People are way too quick to forget lol....like literally 12 hours ago everyone here would have agreed he would have a real shot to beat Wilder

I don't agree with your take. Francis got knocked out cold he did not move. So he's 2 and 2 in his boxing fights. I dont think he deserves another big fight becaue he went the distance with Fury in his first fight. We all know Fury didn't train looked terrible he was clearly out of shape and looked fat. Im not sure Ngannou beats anyone in the top 10 who actually trains and shows up especially now his chin is cracked. If he still wants to box go and fight some journey men. But I dint even think he beats many legit Boxers and I think Wilder would ko Ngannou at this point. Hes too old, hes slow hes easy to hit. That punch Joshua threw was a big punch but it was way too easy for Joshua to land and Ngannou didnt even see it coming. I think for Ngannou its should be back to MMA or Retire he has the money now may not last a long time but now hes been ko'd why would there be interest in seeing him fight Fury again. that fight itself was nothing special.

Last edited:
We all know Fury didn't train looked terrible he was clearly out of shape and looked fat.

No we don't... still can't deal with the fact he got humiliated and lost the fight against Ngannou : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

Also, Fury always looks out of shape : Fury has no punching power and is not physically powerful. It works against small opponents with average chin like Wilder, it doesn't work against Ngannou.

Also, Fury is overrated.

The best and the scariest one from the mma world finally looked more human than ever in the loss that can be easily called humiliating and humbling.
Best & scariest? Not even close. But this is how his first boxing match was supposed to go. Things can start making sense again. Now to get rid of Jake Paul, hope old Mike Tyson pounds him down.

Best & scariest? Not even close. But this is how his first boxing match was supposed to go. Things can start making sense again. Now to get rid of Jake Paul, hope old Mike Tyson pounds him down.

He destroyed everyone in MMA, all the so-called legends : Miocic, Dos Santos and so on.

Yeah, the strongest HW fighter until proven otherwise in MMA.

I'm satisfied because there were a bunch of losers infiltrating this forum following the Fury fight and now they're nowhere to be found.

This time there were a couple of guys in the ufc sub telling people how much mma fighters suck lol. Thats kinda stupid as well, its two different sports requiring different skill sets. But I agree it nice seeing the boxing sub not infiltrated by a bunch of trolls.

No we don't... still can't deal with the fact he got humiliated and lost the fight against Ngannou : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

Also, Fury always looks out of shape : Fury has no punching power and is not physically powerful. It works well against small opponents with average chin like Wilder, it doesn't work against Ngannou.

Also, Fury is overrated.

Fury won the fight. Ngannou got knocked out cold with Boxing Gloves by Joshua. Out cold didnt move. Your trying to say Fury is overrated. Hes undefeated in over 34 fights . It is a fact that Fury didn't train and he didnt need to he still outboxed Ngannou. Francis is too cocky now and that beating he just took may have knocked some sense into him. Fury and Ngannou probably wont fight now because Fury has said that he would fight Ngannou if he beat Joshua but clearly Francis got his head knocked so his chances of another big pay day are slim. He wont be getitng big money if he aint fighting Fury or AJ. Francis should retire or go back to MMA.

Last edited:
Fury won the fight.

No he didn't and that's why Ngannou fought Joshua in the first place.

It is a fact that Fury didn't train

You're a waste of time since you can't deal with actual facts : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

And sure, Joshua destroyed Ngannou in a so brutal way that i have a hard time remembering such a beating. I'm not like you, i can deal with facts, here's the difference.

It doesn't change the fact that Fury didn't even go in the post fight conference against Ngannou and left like that :

Fury's legacy is tainted forever. Deal with it.

Last edited:

You're a waste of time since you can't deal with actual facts : https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-f...-underestimate-him-i-trained-12-weeks--178903

And sure, Joshua destroyed Ngannou in a so much brutal way that i have a hard time remembering such a beating. I'm not like you, i can deal with facts, here's the difference.

It doesn't change the fact that Fury didn't even go in the post fight conference against Ngannou and left like that :

Fury beat Ngannou get over it.. Whatever you want to believe to deal with it is on you.. the thing is your losing sleep over it clearly. Nganoou lost twice and after todays beating he shouldn't get another shot at the top guys.. Fury is undefeated right now his legacy is fine. How's yours going ..........

View attachment 1033628

Id say he did enough to earn one more chance....I think he batters Wilder up. Not many people have the precision and power of AJ (in fact literally nobody in the world does regardless of which sport) so what happened there is not gonna happen every time Ngannou boxes.

People are way too quick to forget lol....like literally 12 hours ago everyone here would have agreed he would have a real shot to beat Wilder

Hate to break it to you. Wilder is very petty.

He will try to outdo Joshua and probably send Francis to the shadow realm in round 1, he punches much harder than AJ, don’t get it twisted over his last unmotivated performance.

And sure, Joshua destroyed Ngannou in a so brutal way that i have a hard time remembering such a beating. I'm not like you, i can deal with facts, here's the difference.

Of course Fury is going to say that right after the fight, he has to save face for the event. Fury says anything if you know Fury.

If you actually follow boxing you’ll know he has his fights where he just shows up. It’s pretty clear to most fans that he just showed up. Look how he looked compared to now when he’s actually been training for Usyk. Night and day.

The Francis thing is going to be looked at like an exhibition blip, especially since he didn’t actually take a loss.

It sucks but it is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back