Social Asian American rejected from 16/18 colleges despite 4.2 GPA and 1590 SAT score.

Who will care?
If you have some years experience in Google on your CV you will get a lot of offers.
You don't have debt? Beautiful.
No degree = no problems.

___
Actually TOP corps loves low salaries countries a lot.....
So they usually are doing positive discrimination.
For example offices in high salaries countries are closed earlier than in low salaries countries.

Your nationality bite is tool for idiots.
Money = nationality and origin.....

Therefore low salaries countries had launched new offices when U.S etc had staff reduction etc....

Cheaper = better.
About nationality cares only casuals.
For business it is money and money and money again.

perhaps he violently shat himself during every single interview.

but seriously, as someone who scored highly on the SATs as well, i can tell you that people just dont like smart people. even smart people dont like other smart people.

vijay-hair_bald.jpg

perhaps he violently shat himself during every single interview.

but seriously, as someone who scored highly on the SATs as well, i can tell you that people just dont like smart people. even smart people dont like other smart people.
Stop telling us how smart you are!! :)

Time for another 'Dissolution of the Monasteries'?

Admission to universities, especially the best ones, is based on more than high school marks and SAT scores. I'd need to see his applications before judging. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he gave zero effort on things like essays etc.

To immediately make it about race without using any form of critical thinking is par for the course on Sherdog though.

<36>

With what's going on in college today this is not surprising.

It's going to show in where we place in technology and other STEM standings in the world.

But all that really matters is we will have the most trans, lesbian diversity driector of hiring graduates in the world. That means more then all the bullshit technology stuff.

Admission to universities, especially the best ones, is based on more than high school marks and SAT scores. I'd need to see his applications before judging. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he gave zero effort on things like essays etc.

To immediately make it about race without using any form of critical thinking is par for the course on Sherdog though.

<36>

I agree here. Studies his ass off for 4 years, nails the SAT, just to say 'fuck it' when writing the essay portions of the admissions packets. Sounds logical, we'll go with that. I also put my best foot forward for 99% of the road to my goal just to willfully blow it all up at the end.

Critical thinking, ftw!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you reconcile that with 53% supporting AA, but I didn't actually read that part.
You can get people to support pretty much anything if you just give a sales pitch without telling them what it entails.

I don't know the actual question in this case, but if it's something like "do you support assistance to achieve equality for those underprivileged backgrounds", you'd get a lot "yes" answers when they probably think that applies to them instead of it being race based and them being the ones whose expense it's at.

They did the same thing with "medicare for all" where they got lots of support when they asked about free medical coverage, then it shrunk when it meant giving up their own private coverage, then shrunk again if it increased taxes. They basically supported a general concept but none of the actual components.

If you told someone about a drug that keeps you super fit, but didn't tell them it also makes you gush blood from your asshole, you'd get pretty unanimous support.

Good, they have to stay in Asia and make Asia great again.

I agree here. Studies his ass off for 4 years, nails the SAT, just to say 'fuck it' when writing the essay portions of the admissions packets. Sounds logical, we'll go with that. I also put my best foot forward for 99% the road to my goal just to willfully blow it all up at the end.

Critical thinking, ftw!

Yeah, gets good marks in high school, nails the SAT and then gets rejected by Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.

<36>

You are an absolute moron if you don't think there are talented students that mail it in on applications and believe they'll just get in wherever they like because of their grades/scores. There are plenty of reasons to look a little deeper before crying "racism."

Oh and for a good laugh, here are the demographics of Cal Poly SLO:

53% White, 19.4% Hispanic or Latino, 13.5% Asian, 7.48% Two or More Races, 0.72% Black or African American, 0.229% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders, and 0.121% American Indian or Alaska Native.

I guess this young man was denied entry to make sure more than 50% of the students are white? LOL.

Yeah, gets good marks in high school, nails the SAT and then gets rejected by Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.

<36>

You are an absolute moron if you don't think there are talented students that mail it in on applications and believe they'll just get in wherever they like because of their grades/scores. There are plenty of reasons to look a little deeper before crying "racism."

Oh and for a good laugh, here are the demographics of Cal Poly SLO:

53% White, 19.4% Hispanic or Latino, 13.5% Asian, 7.48% Two or More Races, 0.72% Black or African American, 0.229% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders, and 0.121% American Indian or Alaska Native.

I guess this young man was denied entry to make sure more than 50% of the students are white? LOL.

He was applying to the computer science program, moron. The rate of admission to Cal Poly SLO CS program is about 3% - want to guess the demographics of that department, instead of the school at large?

See what happens when you dig a little deeper? The fucking irony - LMAO!!!

My kids are Indian, Japanese and Chinese. I guess they're going to a community college!
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Last edited:
He was applying to the computer science program, moron. The rate of admission to Cal Poly SLO CS program is about 3% - want to guess the demographics of that department, instead of the school at large?

See what happens when you dig a little deeper? The fucking irony - LMAO!!!

Hey dumbass, why don't you take a look at the GPA of people admitted to the CS program. That's the information you are using.

<36>

Good lord, you couldn't be any dumber.

I want you to go ahead and tell me what the demographics are. Take your time, don't rush. This should be good.

Hey dumbass, why don't you take a look at the GPA of people admitted to the CS program. That's the information you are using.

<36>

Good lord, you couldn't be any dumber.

I want you to go ahead and tell me what the demographics are. Take your time, don't rush. This should be good.

So you admit that your school statistics are completely worthless as they don't apply, in any fucking way, to the program he attempted to enter. The fact that you tried to use them and now have to pivot because you (incredibly ironically) had no clue about the "deeper details" is the kind of pure hilariousness you can only find here on Sherdog.

Let's play a simple game since you say it has nothing to do with race (which we know is BS based on statistics, URM requirements and quotas that universities make public knowledge, etc). But since I'm having fun taking you to school;

Does the applicant with the same GPA, SAT score, essays, character letters from grandma, stand the EXACT SAME chance if they are Asian as if they were Black? If Stanley Zhong were Steven Jackson, a black student from Chicago with the exact same pedigree and application, would he stand a better chance at the admissions desk? Go ahead, answer it.

So you admit that your school statistics are completely worthless as they don't apply, in any fucking way, to the program he attempted to enter. The fact that you tried to use them and now have to pivot because you (incredibly ironically) had no clue about the "deeper details" is the kind of pure hilariousness you can only find here on Sherdog.

Let's play a simple game since you say it has nothing to do with race (which we know is BS based on statistics, URM requirements and quotas that universities make public knowledge, etc). But since I'm having fun taking you to school;

Does the applicant with the same GPA, SAT score, essays, character letters from grandma, stand the EXACT SAME chance if they are Asian as if they were Black? If Stanley Zhong were Steven Jackson, a black student from Chicago with the exact same pedigree and application, would he stand a better chance at the admissions desk? Go ahead, answer it.

Hey fucktard, instead of babbling like a moron, try to actually answer your own questions.

want to guess the demographics of that department, instead of the school at large?

https://www.collegefactual.com/coll...on-sciences/computer-science/#google_vignette

bachelors-degrees-racial-diversity_lg.jpeg

Asians have greater representation in the CS department, you fucking moron. 30.9 %. Hell, the percentage of black people is so small that it doesn't even fit on the fucking pie chart.

Have you enjoyed looking like a complete fucking idiot? LMAO!!!!!!!!

<36>

It sounds like you need to head back to high school, slugger.

<36>

Back