Asked my crush out; I don't know.

So after a long walk with her to the bus stop I decided to ask her out. She was visibly enjoying the conversation, oftenly giggling, and I decided to pop the question. I am 18 and this is the first time I've asked a girl out.
I basically said, so, wanna go out and grab a cup of coffee with me sometime?
She playfully said I don't know, walking off.
I said, what do you mean, is it a yes or no?
She again says, I don't know in a playful manner.
And she says 'Bye!" as she walks off.

I am really pissed that I didn't get an answer. Could she be interested but ashamed to say yes? Or is she just letting me down easy and not saying no as in to not hurt me?

Please guys, I know there are more experienced guys on here so I would really appreciate a good response. Thanks.
I'll tell you something I've learned on this forum, and have played to success. Turn 30, then start asking out 18 year olds.

They will flock

I'll tell you something I've learned on this forum, and have played to success. Turn 30, then start asking out 18 year olds.

They will flock
but make sure they are from Thailand, or the Philippines.

What's your schedule like ?when can I buy you dinner?

Set a date and that's it

She's busy she lying and you're in the friend zone

she is probably already banging another guy with a massive cock and she is just playing with you for fun.

I want to ask a crush out too. The one I had in HS. I have not seen her in years, and she lives in Los Angeles. I saw her facebook page that is it. I finally signed up for Facebook. Her pages says nothing. I have no info. I dont know where to begin.

I want to ask a crush out too. The one I had in HS. I have not seen her in years, and she lives in Los Angeles. I saw her facebook page that is it. I finally signed up for Facebook. Her pages says nothing. I have no info. I dont know where to begin.
Hire this guy

It's because she doesn't know what she wants either. Next time try to be more assertive. Say, "let's get a coffee" Give her a date and time. Be more specific.

Brutal honesty: Shes not disgusted by you, hell she might even bang you, but she isn't super into you and doesn't want to ever be with you long term.

When I asked my current girl of 5 years out, she told me she had a boyfriend and would never cheat on someone. She dumped him like 3 days later and told me she was free to do whatever.

A girl knows within 5 minutes of meeting a guy if he is long term material to them. Her saying she doesnt know leaves only two possibilities. Either shes extremely shy/nervous, or just not that in to you.

You shouldnt have said sometime.

But actually picked a date

When-Tate-Confesses-All-His-Crimes-You-Still-Want-Go-Dinner.gif

It's kind of rare that your approach is good for that situation. If you're walking to the bus every day, you should look for a way to take it past a walk to the bus. No asking her out officially or whatever, just invite her to go do something, and have fun and get physically close to her. What you're doing sounds like asking for permission. She already likes you for who you are, so do things that make her think about fucking you. You should have asked the internet about this before the awkward bus thing. Hopefully you're very attractive and she's ovulating this week, or you just dug yourself a hole.

If she was into you, she would have jumped at the opportunity (or even invited YOU to do something with her first).

Saying, "I don't know" is women's way of letting a guy down easy without giving you a blunt "no." Because they hate confrontation and would rather be indirect and hope you can read their subliminal message.

Welcome to the Friend Zone.

caveman-choosing-mate-image-dragging-his-hair-40202510.jpg

Cheaper than the bus

No matter how evolved or how much smarter you may think humanity now is, this image will always be what bitches crave.

Treat em' mean, keep em' keen my son.

Also, she is prob fucking someone already.

Stop talking to her and look for another chick. Don't waste your time on her because she isn't some special star. Especially at 18 years old. Date lots of girls, bang lots of girls, sow those seeds young Sherbro!

And like others said, with the next girl just be assertive with a definite plan. If she balks, act cool and look to the next one.

That was her cowardly way of saying no. Most women are cowards who hate being direct.

No pix?
Well fuck you TS... fuck you.

Everyone knows the way to bed whores is subtle negging followed by overt disinterest. You seem like a needy creep, TS.

Back