Asked my crush out; I don't know.

So after a long walk with her to the bus stop I decided to ask her out. She was visibly enjoying the conversation, oftenly giggling, and I decided to pop the question. I am 18 and this is the first time I've asked a girl out.
I basically said, so, wanna go out and grab a cup of coffee with me sometime?
She playfully said I don't know, walking off.
I said, what do you mean, is it a yes or no?
She again says, I don't know in a playful manner.
And she says 'Bye!" as she walks off.

I am really pissed that I didn't get an answer. Could she be interested but ashamed to say yes? Or is she just letting me down easy and not saying no as in to not hurt me?

Please guys, I know there are more experienced guys on here so I would really appreciate a good response. Thanks.
she can sense your nervousness, next time maybe wack it to get the baby batter off your brain and just play it cool

Man up.

Next time you see her walk up to her and slap her right on her big ol titties then

IMG_0088.JPG
@pcptornado

Last edited:
Well I hate to ruin your hope but it sounds like she sees you as only a friend. I dont know the whole situation. So I could be wrong & I hope I am.

TS I hope you're banging the daylights out of her soon. Good luck!

If+you+ve+been+friendzoned+she+was+probably+the+one_89bccc_5317784.jpg

Grab her by the waist and say "we're going out". They love it when you tell them what to do. Just be prepared for the never ending battle of asking her what she wants to eat after my advice lands so soundly.

I believe "maybe" means ask again but make her laugh again

You hit two maybes then you get your OK

Then keep her entertained texting

Then you get the date

Women are demanding unless you're very very attractive and confident. They will go with either the guy who is most attractive and around them, or will go with the guy who keeps their attention the best

They are fickle these days, have all the power when it comes to sex and no sense of accountability to anything except their own whims. That's just how it is, gotta find a way to play within that framework.

If you want to see whether she's actually dumped you in the never getting any zone, tell her an old ex has been in touch and wants to see you again.

Stare into her eyes until she gets red and wet

Get a guy friend that is better looking and cooler than you and then act like you have serious stuff to talk about in front of her. But ignore her. Continue to ignore her. That's your hail mary.

Bring her a coffee the next time you walk her to the bus stop

So after a long walk with her to the bus stop I decided to ask her out. She was visibly enjoying the conversation, oftenly giggling, and I decided to pop the question. I am 18 and this is the first time I've asked a girl out.
I basically said, so, wanna go out and grab a cup of coffee with me sometime?
She playfully said I don't know, walking off.
I said, what do you mean, is it a yes or no?
She again says, I don't know in a playful manner.
And she says 'Bye!" as she walks off.

I am really pissed that I didn't get an answer. Could she be interested but ashamed to say yes? Or is she just letting me down easy and not saying no as in to not hurt me?

Please guys, I know there are more experienced guys on here so I would really appreciate a good response. Thanks.
Here's the older dude response you're looking for...
Women send mixed signals, even when they would swear up and down that they're being clear.

That's it.
You're young. I say, learn that line women have between giving in to persistence and being too persistent.
Sometimes sticking with it works, but don't hold it against her if it don't.

And most importantly, never stay in the friend zone. Women love to know they've got a guy on a leash that they could bang if things go sour with the guy they're really into.
That's called being a chump.
Don't be a chump or you'll lose your self respect.

Ask her out again, this time add "if you say no, I'm going to push you in front of the bus when you least expect it". Then smile and tell her you were kidding. It'll sound real charming.

Just turn gay. The sex isn't as fun but it's way easier

Just rip off her clothes, and start sucking her nipples, and rubbing her clit violently.

Back