Assault Bike Accountability Thread

Is there a certain speed you maintain?
It varies really. My lowest RPM are in the low 60's, and if I'm feeling energetic will push it just past 100 RPM. My RPM probably averages in the 70s, whatever that is in MPH I'm not too sure.

20 minutes on airdyne this morning followed by weights......anyone else??? @deadshot138
Not recently but I'm gonna get back to it. Getting massive overuse issues doing heavy club and kettlebell stuff lately on top of gi jiu jitsu. It's like my hands never get a break.

3 minute warmup on the Airdyne today, then 3 x 1 minutes between bench warmup sets. Finished my bench, trapbar deadlift and squat session with a 1 minute cooldown on the Airdyne.

Rode it in reverse the other day. Felt really good on quads, pushing from new angle.

Edit: oops wrong thread

been doing 15 minutes a day on the airdyne while im recovering from golfers elbow. Hope to get rid of this soon because lifting sucks with it

been doing 15 minutes a day on the airdyne while im recovering from golfers elbow. Hope to get rid of this soon because lifting sucks with it
Is this a pain in a bicep tendon on the inside of the elbow?

Forcing self to use it more for warm ups with weather cooling down. Put fan guard back on til spring.

Bike way more better on knees than running or a rower.

It's really not any better on your knees than an ergometer (which isn't tough on the knees, rowers get back injuries or shoulder injuries but never knee injuries).

It requires less technique to use than an ergometer though and involves some of the pushing muscles rowing misses out on (however rowing does better develop the back).

It's really not any better on your knees than an ergometer (which isn't tough on the knees, rowers get back injuries or shoulder injuries but never knee injuries).

It requires less technique to use than an ergometer though and involves some of the pushing muscles rowing misses out on (however rowing does better develop the back).
That was more of personal experience, old man baseball knees. The rower is a longer leg stretch than bike so it would make stuff click and move every single rep. Rower def brought in more full body over the bike. Can see why people love to use it. You have to push with both legs and pull with both arms every rep, no taking breaks using just legs One of the big reasons swapped the Concept for a bike was the ease of access. You can jump on bike between sets , pump out time/distance and go right into next. Having to strap feet in/out of rower meant it was only getting used before or after everything else was done.

Back