Assault Bike Accountability Thread

Haha that's why i run outside. I'd rather be sodomized by someone hiding in a bush.
It just started getting below 30 here or I'd be running too. Also sicker than a dog so simply pedaling suits me for right now.

So if you wear a slippery material with the new seat pad, you just fall off the bike. I'm wishing every day I'd bought the treadmill instead of guns lmao

You riding in leather pants? Don't sell the guns for treadmill, tax refund investment.

10 rounds of sprint 15 calories, rest 2 mins between rounds. Holy balls in my mouth this was difficult. Averaged about 22 seconds of work per round but fell off towards the end to about 30 seconds. Also a couple rounds I went over the rest period because I was smoked. This thing is a great conditioning tool if you put your mind to it.

10 rounds of sprint 15 calories, rest 2 mins between rounds. Holy balls in my mouth this was difficult. Averaged about 22 seconds of work per round but fell off towards the end to about 30 seconds. Also a couple rounds I went over the rest period because I was smoked. This thing is a great conditioning tool if you put your mind to it.
you thinking 20-25 seconds of go hard is 15 cal? No chance the batteries are going back in.

you thinking 20-25 seconds of go hard is 15 cal? No chance the batteries are going back in.
I'm just going by what the display says lol. I can't imagine it's much more than that at a full sprint.

One of my greater regrets is not springing the extra $100 for the Rogue echo bike

How far are you from Ohio? Thought you posting about northern temps. They were letting refurbed Echos go for $575? but pick up only, coulda grabbed 2 or 3 then brought home and sold for ???? profit

you thinking 20-25 seconds of go hard is 15 cal? No chance the batteries are going back

How far are you from Ohio? Thought you posting about northern temps. They were letting refurbed Echos go for $575? but pick up only, coulda grabbed 2 or 3 then brought home and sold for ???? profit
About 5 hours each way

35 minutes at 52 rpm average. Adjusted my position on the seat a few times to negate the discomfort.

Have come to agreement with bike that it won't be used for long distance. It's place is in short range burst or EMOM rotations. Butt and shoulders have signed off on contract. Attention span was too busy trying to find what clicks on the right handle bar.

Have come to agreement with bike that it won't be used for long distance. It's place is in short range burst or EMOM rotations. Butt and shoulders have signed off on contract. Attention span was too busy trying to find what clicks on the right handle bar.
I hide the display, makes the time go by faster

Yeah I keep nearly buying one, but anything but intervals just seems like a waste of time. I feel like a treadmill, bike erg or rower is a much better investment. I have started doing my LSS runs with no headphones and it's extremely carthatic now. I can't do that inside easily though.

Yeah I keep nearly buying one, but anything but intervals just seems like a waste of time. I feel like a treadmill, bike erg or rower is a much better investment. I have started doing my LSS runs with no headphones and it's extremely carthatic now. I can't do that inside easily though.
Ski erg might fit the plan. Rower is out, having to sit down and strap feet was just enough bullshit to never want to use it. Manual curve treadmill was perfect addition. Just hop on and go, it's always ready for your tempo.

Ski erg might fit the plan. Rower is out, having to sit down and strap feet was just enough bullshit to never want to use it. Manual curve treadmill was perfect addition. Just hop on and go, it's always ready for your tempo.
I see too many issues with the manual treadmills and failures as they age. Something weird about sprinting in place to me, but I can do long runs inside.

If I had all the money in the world I would buy an expensive road bike and get Zwift with a trainer. ALl the benefits of long bike rides without the negatives of dodging traffic. Plus you can race people for a bit of fun.

I see too many issues with the manual treadmills and failures as they age. Something weird about sprinting in place to me, but I can do long runs inside.

If I had all the money in the world I would buy an expensive road bike and get Zwift with a trainer. ALl the benefits of long bike rides without the negatives of dodging traffic. Plus you can race people for a bit of fun.
Best fits for the training styles. Small bouts of intense cardio is all that circulates round here lol . Not built for bike work, short trunk legs.

Have seen some nice set ups in peoples office. They have what looks like $thousands wrapped up in a road bike, but it's on a bike stand for indoor riding. These are usually taller / slim bodies.

Best fits for the training styles. Small bouts of intense cardio is all that circulates round here lol . Not built for bike work, short trunk legs.

Have seen some nice set ups in peoples office. They have what looks like $thousands wrapped up in a road bike, but it's on a bike stand for indoor riding. These are usually taller / slim bodies.
If you have ever ridden on the road you would understand why thye end up inside most of the time. I was going to get into triathlons for a bit of fun and nearly died a few times through no fault of my own.

The annoying part is whatever you do is so specific to that piece of equipment. It's usually a non issue, but I had to do some intervals on a rower for a fitness test a while ago and it took me out even though I had the conditioning. My hips and back tightened right up and I could sprint for the next portion. If they made me do burpees and then do the sprints I would have been fine.

You get the general adaptions , but still need some time on the equipment to do really weel.

Back